Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 7.

-Andy's POV.

I was running after that old familar red, rusty truck screaming, "Come back for me! Don't leave me here!" over and over again.

But it never stopped. They just kept going. The faster I ran, the farther I would have to go to reach that truck.

It was nearing a cliff they speed up, and I ran faster.

No matter how much I cried out for them to slow down, to hit the brakes, and come comfort me. They didn't stop.

I was crying, and stumbling over my hurried steps.

They stopped at almost the edge of the cliff, and I ran toward the old, rumbling truck.

I stood in front of it, willing them to go no further. My father stepped out and walked toward me.

He put his hands on my chest, and pushed. I fell and fell and fell, my hands held out to my sides, relishing the feel of the wind passing by me.

I knew the end was coming soon and I was waiting for it.

At least I had acomplished my dream of skydiving.

I hit the hard cold pavement with an audible "thud".

Blood seeped out of my head, forming a big puddle around me.

My eyes drooped, and I was gone.


--------------------------

I jumped up, clutching on to my clothes, gulping in oxygen as I hyperventilated. The air wasn't coming in fast enough, I grabbed at my throat, touching my lips with my fingertips. My mouth was wide open, still not enough air.

I felt arms wrap around my torso, pulling me against the unknown person. I closed my eyes, maybe this dream was going to come true, just not in the same location and different reasons. All those times I prayed to my lord to look over me and he was letting me die. He was letting me waste away as if I was a peice of trash.

The air hitched in my throat, they were choking me. Trying to make this faster. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, what's happening to me?

No air was making it through my lungs anymore. This person was choking me to death, why me? Who is this person?

My eyelids fluttered, I could see a blurry outline hovering over my face. I tried to calm myself but it only seemed to make it worse.

It was then that I heard it; the loud cries, the screaming, the occasional "Is he ok?" or "What's happening to him?"

My vision was perfect for only a few seconds and I looked straight at him, right into those beautiful hazel eyes.

Beau.

Of course he would be trying to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know, but I've been having trouble with thinking of something to write.
I felt like I needed to do something that would shock everyone, and I believe this is it.
Tell me what you think?

Comments&Subscribe<3