Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 8.

-Beau's POV.

The last bell finally rang, I grinned at Crystal and pecked her lips.

Was she my girlfriend? No, just someone to help me forget. No shame in lying.

Bidding everyone goodbye, I sighed quietly and made my way over to my locker. As I was putting my books away, I heard sommeone trip and fall.

I chuckled softly.

The, a scream. Not just any scream. His scream.

I dropped everything and ran towards the ear splitting sound. I found him sitting up right, clutching his throat. His eyes were closed and he was sickingly pale.

I wrapped my arms around his shaking torso and pulled his towards me as everyone started to make a crowd around us, most hollering for a teacher or on the phones dailing 911.

I lightly touched my fingers to his throat and he stopped breathing, his eyelids fluttered and he was scratching at my fingers.

He stopped moving all together once I looked around. Everything was hectic, everyone was trying to get a look or push away to get out of the crowd.

I looked back down and he was staring straight into my eyes. He wasn't really focused on me but I knew what he saw and what he thought. He saw my blue eyes, full of mischief and grief.

He thought I choked him to death, and then he was ripped from my arms. The paramedics were working hasitly over his still, lifeless body.

"There's no reason to do this anymore, he's gone and we don't even know how it happened." I whispered to myself.

I got up, making my way to the sidewalk with great difficutly.

How?

That's the only question that made it's way through my brain the whole way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't do other povs as well as Andy's, sorry!

Comment&Subscribe<3