Status: Editing previous chapters as well as updating.

Complicated.

Chapter 9.

-Andy's POV.

As I was ripped out of his arms, everything went black.

-2 Years Later-

I groaned inwardly, my body was aching. Why so bad?

I opened my eyes and closed them just as suddenly. It felt like the lights were burning my eyes! I kept them closed for a little while longer, then opened them. The lights not so bad this time. I looked around and saw I was laying on a hospital bed.

My mom was sprawled out on a couch and a boy, who was very beautiful, was sitting up in a chair, reading a magazine. I cleared my throat and he looked up, eyebrows furrowed.

His mouth fell open... and he fainted.

"Um..." My throat was pretty scratchy. How long was I in this hospital? I felt around for the nurse's button and pressed it repeatedly until there was someone at the door.

As the nurse strolled in she gasped and ran towards my mother, shaking her wildly.

"Your son's awake, Mrs. Smith! He's awake!" My mother jumped up out of her sleep, immediatly running over to my bed. She was crying and sputtering, not able to get her words out. She fell onto my bed as the nurse hepled the beautiful boy up.

I sat up in the bed and hugged my mother tightly to my chest, not ready to let go anytime soon.

After a couple of mintues the beautiful boy tried to pull my mother away, but I death glared and he slowly backed away.

"Mom?" my voice cracked and she pulled away, reaching for a glass of water. I smiled and accepted the glass thankfully. I downed it quickly and sighed, clearing my throat.

"Mom?" I tried again.

"Oh Andy hunny!" She threw herself at me again, and I gasped and my head hit the back wall. "Oh!" she pulled away, placing chaste kisses all over my cheeks. "I'm sorry, hunny!"

I coughed awkwardly as the beautiful boy stared with an amused expression.

"Why are you staring? Who even are you?" I asked, pointedly annoyed by now.

My mother gasped, "You don't remember Beau?"

I shook my head no. "Is that who he is? How long have I been out?"

My mother just stared, furrowing her brows as she thought. I pretended to gaze over at the door which was being help open by "Beau", ready to yell for a nurse. I took in every little detail. His thin, pink lips, cream-colored skin stretched tight across his small, petit face. His amazing, deep hazel eyes staring back at my light electric blue ones with so much yearning and in clination.

I fought for my breath as he gave me a light wink and snickered.

I glanced back over to where my mother had been standing, but she wasn't there anymore.

I gazed back to ask where she had gone but he beat me to it. "While you were checking me out, she stole away to chat with a nurse." As red threates to stain my cheeks, I repress it and nod my head in understanding. No wonder he was holding the door open.

After closing the door, he stalked his way over to the side of my bed and settled himself at the edge.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and glanced around. "Do you really not remember me?" he asked shyly. I regretfully shook my head no.

"I'm sorry, I truly don't. I don't understand why, either."

He stood and moved closer to me, gazing intensely into my eyes. Mine strayed down to his lips, so moist and snug looking.

Suddenly, they were upon mine. Moving gracefully, and innate with my now moist lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it probably doesn't make sense starting and chapter 7 and so on, but I'm going to change the ending to chapter 6 so look out for that, :3.

Comments&Subscriptions<3