Ambushed Love

Image

Ambush:
n.
1. The act of lying in wait to attack by surprise.
2. A sudden attack made from a concealed position.
3.
a. Those hiding in order to attack by surprise.
b. The hiding place used for this.
4. A hidden peril or trap.


For some people, according to the above definition, the “hiding place” might refer to a literal location, or a metaphoric place like the heart. The “sudden attack” may come from the idea of something or someone jumping out in front of you or violate your emotions. On the other hand, it might refer to abuse on something more close to the heart. As for the “trap,” it may be a crafty foil for the person or an accident waiting to happen.

The person who’s fate is in question, does in fact belong to Mike Dirnt. After struggling with relationships throughout his life, whether they be passionate or paternal, these definitions come into play when the love of his life is stolen from him.

Adopted as a child he barely knew the true meaning of ‘family’. While Green Day, with friends Billie Joe Armstrong and Tre Cool, filled part of the empty void, messy relationships and even a divorce caused continued questioning.

What happens when his beloved Brittney Cade is seized, right in front of him and a course of tragic events lead to a terrifying confrontation with the bassist’s past? And, what happens when your love is ambushed and your life is so cruelly torn apart?

The fact is, when certain things are kept bottled up in the heart for so long, there is only a withering amount of time left until you’re caught in a devastating trap of your own emotions.