You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 10

As I was walking down the chilly corridors of Hogwarts I couldn’t help but wonder where Eric had actually gone. What if Fred was right and he really was a werewolf? No. Don’t be silly Summer, how can a boy be a werewolf? I shook that out of my mind and crossed my arms hoping my warmth would stay in my body long enough till I find my way back to the Great Hall. I turned to my right to see Dumbledore just stepping out of his office, he notices me and stop for a moment.

“Professor, may I have a word with you?” I asked and he nodded. I sped up my pace until I was in front of him. “I was wondering, where Eric went. The new boy from Durmstrang.”

“Ah, I was wondering when he was leaving.” Dumbledore said.

“You knew?”

“Of course, You see Eric’s parents work in the military and they’re always moving. So obviously still being 17 he must go with them, so it’s unfortunate that he never gets to stay in one place for long.”

“I see.” I say looking down.

“I know you had a special relationship with this boy, but don’t worry. In time you’ll see him again, that’s how life works.”

“Thank you Professor.” I said and started to walk away.

“Miss Willow?” called Dumbledore.

“Yes Professor?”

“I happen to know another boy who likes you also, and when you find out who. Give him a chance. He’s not usually all fun and games.” He said, I gave him a confused look and he turned to walk in the opposite direction near the dungeons.
Another boy that liked me? How would he know? Is he stalking me or something? I thought about this all the way to the great hall. I sat down at the table and a grabbed a slice of toast. Fred tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him.

“Neville found a place to do the club.” He whispered.

“Really?” I said almost choking on the bread.

“We’re meeting up in a week, it’s on the 7th floor corridor. You’re not going to be able to see it at first so you have to think real hard of what your looking for, and then apparently it’ll show.”

“Alright.”

So we found a place to hold the group, I figured out why Eric was gone, and… Oh yeah my owl is back to her full health and is able to fly again. Things are turning around, kind of.
The week passed a lot faster that I thought it would, everyone who was at the meeting was so excited to be starting up this group. So right after dinner we all headed up to the 7th floor corridor and thought hard of what we wanted. Eventually the door appeared and we all stepped inside. I looked around at the numerous pillows, books, dummies, and a couple other dark arts materials. I spotted the twins and walked over to them.

“amazing place they found.” I said and they both nodded. A few minutes passed and the place was filled with chatter and laughter. Harry stepped to the front of the room and everyone quieted down.

“Hello there.” Harry said looking down at his wand. “I want to thank you for coming today. I also want to say we haven’t quite sorted out the schedules but once we do Hermione will figure out a way to tell you all with out looking suspicious.”

“I would also love ideas so if anyone has anything please tell me when we’re done.” Hermione butted in.

“Anyways, today we should work on the stunning spell.” He said and pulled Ron out into the middle of the room. Ron was placed in front of the pillows just in case, he was also slightly shaking. “all you do it get into position and yell ‘STUPIFY!’”

Ron went flying backwards into a pile of pillows, the crowd applauded and Hermione ran up to him and made sure he was okay. Harry asked us to get partner up. I saw George walk to Angelina, and then knowing Fred was obviously standing next to me I pulled him up to pillows.

“I’ll do you first.” I said and he chuckled for a minute. “Oh real mature.”

“S-sorry.” he said still smiling, I backed up and the people crowded around. I took my place and raised my wand.

“STUPIFY!” I yelled and Fred flew back hitting his head on the wall. I dropped my wand and ran up to him sliding on a pillow. “Crap crap crap.”

He sat up holding his head.

“Wicked aim you got.” he said and I removed his hand, he was bleeding.

“I’m so sorry Fred.”

“No big deal, you did the spell correct at least.”

I frowned and helped him up, I then moved him to the nearest chair and grabbed the first aid box on a cabinet. I cleaned him up quite well and added some gel onto the cut so it heals faster. I pulled up another chair next to him and watched people get frozen then unfrozen and flown back into the wall. Every couple minutes or so I checked on his head just incase.
When it reached about 9 o’clock we made our way back to our common rooms for a good night’s sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha i lied. It's chapter 11 you should be looking forward too. ;)