You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 17

I was taking my O.W.L’s in the great hall. Any minute now I said counting down and then I heard it a rapping at the door. I smiled as it happened again. Umbridge stood up running slightly to the door, she opened it and no one was there. But then a little firecracker flew in and exploded with a beautiful firework. A few seconds later both of the twins flew in on there brooms lighting up every firework I made, Fred dropped low to the ground and next to me, I jumped on and held tightly to his waist as he took off again throwing everything he got into the air. Umbridge’s face was red she was glaring at us from everywhere we went. I pulled out one of the last ones and lit it off. Fred took off out the door with George as it exploded and a giant dragon appeared chasing out Umbridge and breaking every single one of the posts she placed on the wall. The students came running out cheering as we took off again away from Hogwarts to Diagon Alley to begin setting up Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. When we landed I jumped off and took off my robes and placed them on a shelf. I was in my shorts and tank top looking around the place. I opened my bag which I was holding and began pulling stuff out and placing it on the shelf. Fred and George were painting the walls and making everything colorful. When I was out of stuff in my bag half the shop was already filled with objects, trinkets, and other. I walked over to the boys and leaned on a wall.

“Who has the upstairs master bedroom and downstairs master bedroom?” I said and they looked at each other.

“downstairs.” said Fred and George nodded saying he’d have upstairs. I walked away from them to the downstairs, now I’d pull out the bedroom portion that was still in my bag. I pulled out a bed and placed it in, a mattress, sheets, pillows, blankets, and other items to make his room more homey. I added curtains to the window and put the undetectable extension charm on his closet. I put a few books on the book shelf and dusted and washed off the window. When I was done I left the room to go back upstairs to see the shop completely done already, I turned around a couple times because I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Wow.” I said and began circling around the shop. “This is amazing.”

“We couldn’t have done it without you Summer.” said George out of no where making me jump slightly.

“Yeah, you’re the creator of most of this.” said Fred and I smiled.

“You guys had the dream, I just helped make it come true.” I walked up to them both and pulled them into a big hug. “You both are my best friends and I’d do anything for you.”