You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 19

We never did go back to Hogwarts after that, we were most likely expelled anyways, but when schools around the Wizarding world got let out we got more and more customers. I was in the backroom filling in the stock because we were falling behind faster and faster. I recently fell asleep back there from pulling three all nighters in a row. Eventually I’d catch up and work up front explaining what each product does or ringing a customer up. Other times Fred and George are working so hard they barely have time to eat so I make them lunches and dinners so they don’t get to fatigued from lack off eating.
Normally as the day ends I lock the door using magic and turn off all the lights and crash on Fred’s bed or couch which ever one is closer. Every Friday Fred and George have a meeting to discuss that weeks profits, how much to spend and keep, and any new ideas to add into the store. Most Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days George, Angelina, Fred, and I have alone to talk and hang out. Wednesday nights is move night and we can’t miss one, Sunday or Saturday we visit the Weasley home or go on a group date.
I put a calendar in each of the boys room reminding them what the date was and it told them what was going on that day. It was my intelligent invention I came up with when I slept through visiting the Weasleys.
Today is another Weasley visit, I pulled on my nice shirt and pants, did my hair and waited for the boys to hurry up and meet me by the fireplace. Together we disapperated to the burrow where we were greeted by hugs and kisses from Mrs. Weasley.

“I’m so happy to see you all.” she said smiling. “GINNY! RONALD!”

Two more redheaded kids hopped down the steps, Ginny run up to me and hugged me tightly, also asking me questions like mad. Ron walked up and awkwardly hugged his brothers, after the hellos we were sat at the table to talk.

“So.” Mrs. Weasley said, “How are you guys?”

“We’re good.” said George.

“Great.” said Fred

“tired.” I said honestly and rested my chin on my hand.

“And are you guys doing well so far?” she asked and we all nodded. “are you and Angelina still dating?”

“Yes mom.” said George.

“And you and Summer? Still going strong?”

“No we broke up.” I said seriously and Ginny started choking on the sandwhich she was eating.

“What?” she said coughing.

“Ginny, I was kidding.” I said with a smile, she took a drink of water and settled into a chair.

“I guess now I know what her reaction will be like whenever we break up.” said Fred and I looked at him and glared.

“Whenever?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“So you think that this is bound to end badly?”

“No…I just meant not everything is not as it seems, you could be cheating on me for all I know.”

“Cheating on you? With who? I never leave the shop long enough to say hi to anyone.”

“I’m sorry and is this my fault?”

“No but---” I said and Mrs. Weasley cleared her throat. We looked at her and she smiled.

“You know, I think you both need to relax. Summer he’s not planning to break up with you he means that you don’t know what the future will be like. So you could break up or you won’t.”

“I know.” I said and repositioned my head to lay on the table. “My lack of sleep makes me cranky. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay Summer, your forgiven” he said giving me a hug and Ron groaned.

When the visit was over we left to go back to the shop, I dragged myself to Fred’s room and changed into my pajamas. Fred was already in his pajamas laying in the bed. I laid down next to him and sighed.

“tomorrow Sunday.” Fred mumbled.

“yeah.” I said and closed my eyes. “I get to sleep in.”

“we should do something tomorrow, just you and me.”

“Okay,” I said and stifled a yawn. “you think of something.”

And then within a few seconds I was asleep.