You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 24

As the wizarding war went on, so did our relationship. During Christmas we started planning for the wedding, we wanted a Summer wedding because of my name and it’s our favorite season. Then things went from bad to worse. Me and Fred were dragged along to Hogwarts to look for a horcrux. A fight broke out and Hogwarts was falling to pieces right before our eyes. Fred and I along with the others were trying to escape. Percy was right by Fred when it happened. There was loud noise and then a cry from a voice I know very well. I turned to see Fred underneath a wall shaking slightly. Percy was by his side trying to pull him out. I ran up to him and even though he was shaking he managed a smile at the sight of me. I had tears going down my face and I pulled out my wand and moved the wall out of the way. I held Fred in my arms for a moment or two before I thought of something. I pointed my wand at his body and whispered “Curare”. A spell I’ve been working on for many months now just incase something like this were to happen. I looked down at Fred who stopping shaking. I wiped my eyes as his chest went down. It didn’t come back up. It didn’t work. I held onto him longer hoping that somebody would be on my side and would let me keep my Fred. I was sobbing now refusing to let go of him. Just then he started coughing and I nearly dropped him with shock. He opened his eyes and looked around. He kicked his legs and moved his arms, I jumped up and pulled me into his arms spinning me around tightly in his arms. I made him put me down as I cried “accio brooms!” a broom came out of no where and got on with Fred behind me bolting out of there and landing in a safe place on the grass by the lake. It was a crash land but we were still safe. I got up and brushed myself off.

“You saved me.” he said and I nodded.

“I couldn’t see my life without, that’s what I’ve been doing when I was on my breaks.” I said with a smile “I’m so happy it worked.”

I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.