You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 3

The next morning I woke up early with the finished product, of course I haven’t tested it out yet but it’s sure to do something. I walked downstairs and waited for Mrs. Weasley to turn around so I could slip the potion into George’s usual oatmeal. When Mrs. Weasley turned around and saw me she quickly made me sit down and start eating. I followed her orders and waited for the twins to come downstairs. When I was done with my second bowl of oatmeal, I heard four pairs of feet walking downstairs. First it was Fred to walk in and sit down, then slowly George walked in and took his seat across from me. Fred looked at me and I nodded at him to reassure him I put the potion in it. George took his first bite of oatmeal and swallowed. About one minute later his eyes widened and he bolted to the bathroom. Fred jumped up too, to follow him to the bathroom. A few short minutes later Fred came walking in with the face of disgust.

“Well?” I asked him and Fred shivered.

“Well, he sure wasn’t constipated.” he said and I gagged.

“explosive diarrhea. “

“You two did this to George?” Mrs. Weasley said in a stern voice and we both looked up at the short chubby woman glaring at us.

“Well.” I started and Fred kicked me.

“It was my idea, I forced Summer to make it because George didn’t mention to me that he has a girlfriend. Being his twin I have the rights to know who he is and isn’t dating. So for revenge I put a potion in there that was supposed to give you constipation, but it had the opposite affect.” he said and Mrs. Weasley didn’t look mad anymore, more likely surprised.

“Your brother has a girlfriend?” She asked.

“Her name is Angelina Johnson, the Captain for our quidditch team league.” I said and she smiled.

“Aww!” she said and left us to see George.

“Well at least we got one product out of this.” I said shrugging.

When September 1st rolled around me and the twins disapperated to platform nine and ¾, we were one of the first people to arrive so we took the best compartment and placed our things above our heads then settled into the cushioned chairs.

“what do you boys plan on doing for your last year?” I asked them and they both shrugged. “I think that I want to pull the biggest prank, ever made.”

“well whenever you think of how to do that call us.” said George. I pursed my lips and looked out the window.

“How’s your girlfriend Georgie?” I asked and George dropped his wand. I raised my eyebrows as he reached down to pick it up.

“What are you talking about?” he asked stupidly.

“Don’t pull that one on us, we saw you macking it up in the ice cream parlor a week ago.”

“Right.” he said and his ears went red.

“We already got revenge on you though.”

“What?”

“Explosive diarrhea.” I said simply and he chuckled.

“We should sell those.” George said.

“That’s what I said.” said Fred.

“Then we will.” I said and ended the conversation.

When the train stopped George went to go meet up with Angelina leaving me and Fred alone together yet again. It was a little bit more awkward being with Fred alone than with George for some strange reason. We never really have anything to talk about, and when we do it ends quickly. I know I said that we could hang for hours and say nothing because were that close but recently it’s become more and more weird. Fred and I walked in silence up to one of the last carriages and took our seats. The carriage took off towards Hogwarts.

“What classes are you taking this year?” Fred asked and I shrugged.

“I know I’m taking potions and I dropped Hogwarts a history, also I couldn’t stand another year of transfiguration.”

“I’m not allowed to drop Transfiguration.”

“I’m taking honors dark arts also. So that’s why.”

“Your so smart. Why weren’t you in Ravenclaw?”

“I didn’t want to be in Ravenclaw.”

“You don’t get to choose.”

“You can if you really don’t want to be in the house, Ravenclaw’s are stuck up, Hufflepuffs are wimpy, and Slytherins are jerks.” I said standing up and hopping off the carriage. I set my things by the staircase and walked into the Great Hall and sat down at my normal spot straightening my robes. The little first years filed in and got sorted, I looked up to the front of the room and noticed Hagrid was gone and a little short pink outfitted woman was sitting there with a smile. I rolled my eyes as she stood up interrupting Dumbledore’s speech. I sipped on my pumpkin juice as she introduced herself and gave her own speech that I didn’t care to listen to. When she was done the food appeared, a few minutes before we were excused to our common rooms the password, abstinence, was passed along the rows of Gryffindors. I nudged George and winked at him. He looked away with his ears red. I stood up and walked to the common room.

“How are you doing this year ma’am?” I asked politely.

“Great! I’m working on breaking this glass, want to hear?” she asked and I frowned.

“I’m a little busy, how about some other time.” She nodded and waited for the password. “Abstinence.”

The picture opened and I stepped inside. I then went to my dorm and looked out the window looking for my owl, she’s been gone for ages. I sent her out while at the Weasleys to go get some food but she never came back. I shrugged it off and changed into my pajamas. I soon fell asleep before everyone else.