You're My Bad Apple

Ch. 9

When the day at Hogsmeade slowly ended all the kids were escorted back to the castle, me having no idea where Eric was, ended up walking back alone and slightly cold. I was one of the last people to leave since I decided to grab some candy at the last minute. I heard footsteps behind me I didn’t bother turning around since it was most likely a teacher, but when I felt arms wrap around me from behind I let out a scream.

“Seriously Summer?” said Fred in my ear. “For the first time in forever I scare you and you even heard me?”

“You could’ve been some creepy rapist!” I said turning to him and my eyes widened by the fact that he was a lot closer than I expected.

“Creepy rapist? At Hogwarts? Really?”

“Yes! That guy at the bar in the Hogshead was checking me out.”

Fred started cracking up. “Your funny, really.”

“… thanks.”

“So why are you walking back alone?”

“Why are you?”

“I asked you first.”

“I asked you second.”

I raised my eyes brows and took in a deep breath. “Eric left me when we were signing the parchment, I don’t know where he went.”

“He’s a werewolf!” Fred gasped and I punched him in the arm.

“He’s not a werewolf, he’s just a little weird.”

“And you don’t like weird?”

“I still hang out with you don’t I?”

“That was harsh!”

“That’s what you get for making fun of me.”

“I would never.”

“You would always.” I said and turned to walk away, Fred grabbed my arm and I groaned then looked at him again. “Yes?”

“Walk with me.” he said and I hooked our elbows and walked up into the castle, then to the common room. I asked Fred if he would look at the boys dorm to see if he was there, when he came back up he took a seat next to me. “His stuff is gone.”

“What?” I asked.

“It’s gone, all of it. His bed is made no note not even a sock.”

“That’s depressing!”

“What’d you do? Did you take off your mask?”

I punched him in the arm again and rolled my eyes. “I hope you get killed by a troll. Slow and painful death.”

Fred smiled and pulled me into the hug. I gave in and hugged back, the fire was so warm and the sound of Fred’s heart beat and slow breathes made me so tired I closed my eyes for a moment but ended up falling asleep.
When I woke up it was still dark in the room, I looked up to see that Fred was sleeping still. I stood up slowly so I wouldn’t wake him, I then walked to my dorm room and changed into my robes. When I finished I went back to the common room and woke Fred up for breakfast. When he walked into his dorm I walked out of the painting and went on a walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP! its almost chapter 10! :DDDDD