Sequel: Dare To Have A Doubt

You having fun there Cas?

All hell breaks loose part 2

Sunny stared a the five people staring at her in the room. Two girls, three guys (including Andy and Sam). “Sunny this is Ava, Jake and Lily” he pointed to the smallest brunette first then the man and then the blonde girl.

“Uh… hey” Sunny offered them a small wave.

“Guys this is Sunny and that’s Andy” he pointed at Sunny first and then Andy who was now standing still for once.

“Hey” Andy gave them a warm smile as he nodded his head. For another hour everyone just chatted whilst Sunny and Sam talked about trying to contact Dean or Bobby or even Castiel.

“Have you tried contacting Castiel?” Sam asked her.

“One of the first things I tried, didn’t work” She sighed but her head shot up as Ava screamed. “Ava what’s wrong?” suddenly black smoke came through the window. Sunny ran foreword and pulled Ava backwards. A small girl was suddenly in the room with them. Sunny grabbed her knife and threw it to Sam who swung at the girl who disappeared. “What the hell I thought you had salt lines!?” said Sunny letting go of Ava to look at Sam.

“We do” he walked over to the window and picked up some of the salt, running it through his fingers.

“Well how did that get in?” she asked.

“How am I supposed to know?” he yelled. Sunny sighed and walked towards the window. She inspected the salt lines and stopped at a break in the lines.

“Sam?”

“What?”

“There’s a break in the line”

“What?” Sam hurried over to her inspecting the break.

“Sam, can I talk to you outside?” he nodded and followed her out of the house. “Ava broke that line”

“What?”

“She was the one next to the window, she was the only one who could’ve done it”

“Ahem” they both jumped round to face Azazel who was smirking at them. “I hate to interrupt this little fight of yours but I need to speak with you”

“So your behind this?” asked Sam.

“Impressed?” asked Azazel.

“A little now let me rip your heart out!” threatened Sunny.

“Oh sweetheart you’ve already done that to someone else, you ripped his heart out and threw it on the floor” Sunny sank back into Sam. Was Azazel talking about what had happened with Dean? Or the night she’d came back covered in blood. With one look at Azazel’s face she knew he was probably talking about both.

“Look just say what you want to say and get us out of here” said Sam.

“Fine, well welcome to the game, also you know how long it took getting the hex- bags up so that the angels couldn’t find her?” he pointed at Sunny before continuing “Also, I like you Sam, so I’m giving you the heads up, last one standing wins” and with that he disappeared. Sunny stared at the spot where he’d just been for a second before she faced Sam.

“What did he mean by last one standing?” she asked. He was cut off by a loud scream coming from back in the house. They ran in and everyone was on the floor, apart from Lily.

“What happened?!” said Sam as he helped Ava to her feet.

“We don’t know, there was this big explosion noise and we all ducked and then we heard screaming, where’s Lily?”

“Oh my god” whispered Sunny staring out of the window at the large windmill.

“What is it?” asked Sam walking over to her. She stared, the tears daring to come over in her eyes as she looked at Lily who was hung from the windmill blade.

“last one standing” she told him as she backed away from the window.

><><><><><><

They had been gone for three days.

That meant two nights without sleep, two days of only eating when he was forced and even at that it was only a few bites at a time, while Sam and Sunny were gone nothing else mattered as much as finding them and bringing them home did. Lack of food made him irritable, lack of sleep made him angry and drinking on an empty stomach made him violent.

Lilly had opted to stay clear of him after her one and only attempt to make him eat a sandwich, there was still dried blood on his hand from the cuts made when he’d punched the plate from her hands and into the wall, she felt bad for Bobby and Castiel who had to stay him, they knew what they were doing and he needed their help.

“Son will you please just go for a nap, five minutes, you know we’ll wake you if there’s any news” Bobby sighed heavily as he sat a large book down on the table, there wasn’t even any leads so he didn’t know what reading books would do to help the situation but still he read on and on.

“You know I’m not going to sleep Bobby so stop asking, I’ll sleep for a week when we find them and if they’re alive because if they aren’t…” he trailed off before finishing the small glass of whiskey next to him, he shook his head trying to get rid of the pictures in his head “they can’t have just gone without leaving any clues, why would they leave together? None of it makes sense”

“When does anything ever make sense in our world Dean? It’s probably making much less sense because you’re drunk and hungry and tired”

“Bobby!” Dean got to his feet quickly “will you just quit already?! My brother is out there and Sunny is out there and you want me to take a nap? Taking a damn nap is not going to help us find them!-” he was cut short as Castiel appeared in the room “anything Cas? Tell me you got something, anything will help” sombrely the man shook his head “why aren’t you trying harder? You’re a freaking angel, use your angel crap to find them, use your connection with Sunny to find her!”

“I tried Dean, who’s even to say that she and Sam are in the same place? All I know that is if Zachariah has her she‘s probably dead by now” Castiel shook his head again and let out a tired breath, for the first time in his life he felt exhausted, being human wasn’t working out for him, he didn’t like it at all “a lot of my powers are gone Dean, I lost them re-”

“TRY HARDER!” Dean roared knocking into Castiel forcefully, his grip tightened around the trench coat as he held him in place “you try harder you son of a bitch, you use whatever juices you got left in there to bring them home” his face twisted slightly, seemed to become darker in seconds “she loves you Cas and you’re going to just abandon her, you’re going to leave her to die because you’re tired. Well get used to it princess because this is what happens, we get tired and we get hungry but we keep going until we find who we need to find you got that?”

There was a seconds silence before Dean was thrown to the other side of the room where Castiel pinned him against the walls, holding him up from the floor by his jacket “you going to take a swing now? Perfect, go for it you bitch”

“I lost my powers rebelling for you and your demon blooded brother” his voice was deep, rage seeped from every single word poisoning the room around them “I’m becoming human because of you and your brother!” he yelled a little louder “you should respect me Dean, I’m trying my hardest here, you’ve been given thirty years to know how to act like a human, I’ve been given three days” his face got a little closer to Dean’s “this is your fault, you and Sam’s fault”

“Alright the pair of you break it up” Castiel stepped away leaving Dean to drop to the floor, they stared at each other for a few seconds longer until Castiel turned away from him completely “where you going?” Bobby asked in a desperate tone, he was tired of the fights.

“I’m going to go look for Sunny and Sam, I’ll up what’s left of my angel juices doing so”.

Then he was gone, Dean pushed himself into a seated position and let his arm rest across his chest as he took deep breaths

“Human Cas is an asshole” he grumbled getting to his feet, it was then he spotted Lilly stood in the doorway; the woman was wringing her hands in a worried motion and her face had a look of childlike fear across it “haven’t been round here in a while Lilly” he had every right to be annoyed, she just sat in the front room watching TV while he and everyone else worked their asses off searching for leads

“I know…I just…I have a question or two” she dropped onto the small military style bed sat against the wall as she stared at her hands again “will Zachariah really kill her if he finds her? Are you sure he wouldn’t just question her like you said he would?”

“Lilly you heard Castiel, she’s dead if we don’t find her” Dean let out a loud, hurt sigh as he rested his palms against the back of his chair, he looked down at his hands for a minute before looking up to Lilly “why aren’t you crying? That’s your best friend out there, can’t you use that freaky best friend connection thing to find out where she is?”

“That isn’t a real thing Dean, it just seems it because we’re close…I just…I guess I have faith in her and in Sam…besides I don’t think Zachariah is the most important worry on our plate right now” she shrugged then met his stern gaze “what?” he made his way towards her and grabbed her throat with one strong hand

“What do you know Lilly? So help me you better tell me where they are or I will freaking kill you right now” his mouth became a snarl as he looked on at the helpless woman “tell me!” he roared pressing harder as she began to cry

“I know…I know where they are!”.

&&

There was a pistol sat on the wooden table, at one end sat Sunny with tears rolling down her cheeks, at the other sat Sam with watery eyes and a pensive look. They were both staring at the gun, they had started to talk about what they should do now they were the only two left but when Sunny burst into tears they had stopped. They had been silent for almost an hour now, it wasn’t a comfortable silence though, it slashed out at Sunny’s throat anytime she felt brave enough to finally speak.
“We need to decide what we’re going to do Sunny” Sam told her finally “we can’t just sit here and stare at a gun, Azazel only needs one of us, I want you to shoot me okay? You can just kill me and then Dean will find you and you guys can keep hunting together” he forced a small smile as Sunny shook her head

“Either we both go or neither or us go do you hear me? If we need to we’ll do some sort of pact, I’m not going to kill you Sammy, please don’t ask me to do that” she shook her head as she looked over him “neither of us are going to die here Sam..besides, even if I could kill you I‘d be safer killing myself before Dean found me.”

“Actually one of you will” they both jumped at Zachariah’s voice “you still haven’t clicked onto Azazel’s plan yet?” he shook his head “and you two are supposed to be the smart ones” his smart shoes carried him across the untidy ground before he pulled a chair out and took a seat “I’m here to make a deal with you Sunny, call it a little extra persuasion”

“You leave her alone Zachariah” Sam warned quietly as he pulled Sunny to stand behind him “she’s got nothing to do with this world”

With a simple wrist flick Sam was tumbling to the ground clutching his stomach as he fell, he let out a loud groan of pain as he rolled onto his side and back again still clutching his stomach.

“What did you do to him? STOP DOING WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING!”

“Stomach cancer, stage four…this should help you make the right choice in what I’m about to propose. Okay, Sunny…you’re the only person that Dean ever listens too and fully trusts their judgement-”

“Are you kidding? He never listens to me! Why does everyone seem to think he listens? DON’T YOU WATCH HIM?”

“If you agree to get him to say yes Sam gets all better, you two get out of here, Azazel doesn’t start the apocalypse and we all live happily ever after…it’s even possible that when Michael is done using Dean as a wet suit he’ll be good as new”

“D-Don’t do it” Sam choked from his place on the floor, his face pressed into a small puddle of blood that he’d coughed up “don’t” he pleaded as he attempted to sit up slightly only to fall to the ground again

“The apocalypse? THIS IS THE START OF THE APOCALYPSE!? OH DEAR GOD” Sunny cried collapsing onto one of the wooden chairs, she looked to Sam dying on the floor then back to the angel in front of her “I thought you angels were supposed to be kind and compassionate, he’s dying!”

“We’re not all as fond of humans as Castiel is. You could stop his suffering, you can save him right now all you need to do is say yes Sunny” he stood up and stepped towards her with a hand held out “save Sam, save the world Sunny” she opened her mouth to answer but the door was kicked in, she had never been so happy to see Dean Winchester’s stupid face in all her life

“Sunny are you hurt?” he asked keeping the archangel sword in Zachariah’s direction

“No but Sam, he gave Sam cancer!” she screeched, tears filling her eyes as Bobby and Castiel rushed into the room “Cas you need to save him, do something”

“Sunny just say yes” her gave shot to Zachariah

“Say no Sunny, Cas can help Sam, say no to whatever he’s asking” her eyes shot to Dean who was crouched down next to Castiel who was leaning over Sam

“No” when she turned again Zachariah was stood in front of her, he raised his hand and pressed two fingers against her forehead and suddenly the room was empty and she was alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
What's up?
I'm feeling terrible right now i'm really ill