Sequel: Dare To Have A Doubt

You having fun there Cas?

In The Belly Of A Shark

“ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GET HIM TO SAY YES!” the man screamed violently before lashing out with the small blade again “YOU COULD HAVE TURNED THIS WORLD INTO A PARADISE!” he lashed out again, cutting the side of her neck sharply. She was trying to scream, she was trying to break free but she was held in place by thick leather straps and her mouth gagged to stop the sounds of her screams being heard “I’m going to give you one more chance to agree to what we’re asking or you’re going to die in his place, do you hear me?” she let out a muffled cry as she closed her eyes over trying desperately to imagine that she was in different place but the man in front of her was going to make sure she was knew where she was.

“I’m going to phone Dean, you’re going to tell him where you are so he’ll come get you and then when he gets here you’re going to get him to say yes to Zachariah, you hear me?” he got in her face, the tip of the blade pressed on the underside of her chin “do you understand me?” he pressed the blade a little harder making her let out a loud squeal of fear as her body shook.

She didn’t know this world, she didn’t understand how something she had grown up believing were good could be so violent. She couldn’t even see below the leather strap across her bare chest, she couldn’t see the blood but she could feel it creeping across her stomach and down her legs. She could feel her life slipping away in every cut he’d made across her flesh.

“Are you going to do it?” there was a few seconds silence before Sunny blinked twice, she couldn’t answer him but he took it as a yes. He pulled the cloth from her mouth and moved away from her, throwing the knife onto a tool table. Sunny’s mouth ached and every time she opened and closed it try and get some feeling back she was sure she swallowed a little more blood.

He returned holding her cell phone out towards her, the phone didn’t even ring for a second before Dean answered in a panicked tone

“Sunny!? Sunny where are you? Castiel’s been looking all over but his angel juice is almost done, just tell me where you are and we’ll come get you, are the angels with you? Are you alone?”

“DON’T COME DEAN THEY WANT YOU TO SAY YES! DON’T COME!” she screamed, the angel ended the call quickly and landed a swift slap across her face. Her cheek stung from where the angel had hit her. She let out a muffled cry as she swallowed more blood.

><><><><><><><><

Dean’s green eyes were locked on his phone as Sunny’s painful cries played over in his mind, he looked around everyone in the room who were all staring back at him with the same worried expression “tell me you tracked that call, tell me you can find out where she is” his words were almost a quiet beg as he got to his feet, he moved towards Sam who’s eyes ducked down to the laptop screen where he let out a quiet, almost unbelieving laugh “what? What’ve you got?”

“We got her, we got a location. I thought with them being angels that they’d be smart enough to create a signal blocker for her cell phone, especially if they were going to use it to call one of us” the fell silent and Sam seemed to click “they wanted us to find them…you aren’t actually thinking of going are you?”

“Sunny’s there, I need to go and help her” he shrugged on his leather jacket and reached for his duffle bag “you all need to stay here” he commanded as they began getting to their feet “it’s me they want, there’s no need for an unnecessary body count” he swung the bag over his shoulder “don’t follow me, I’ll get Sunny and I’ll bring her back. Alone” he pulled the back door open and turned to look at them again “seriously, I’d recognise your rust bucket anywhere Bobby, stay away” with a final warning he quickly made his way out to the impala.

He drove for nearly an hour, hoping the entire way that he wasn’t too late. A small part of him knew the angels would keep her alive until he got there, the only reason she was gone was because of him and if they hurt her he’d have to live with it for the rest of his life. Sunny was just another innocent party he’d somehow handed to an early grave.
The sun was beginning to rise when the old warehouse came into view, if it was anyone but Sunny inside he’d have made a joke. He brought the old car to a stop outside and took a few seconds to work out his next move, he didn’t know what would be inside and he didn’t even have an Arch Angel sword to deal with the angels, he realised then how completely unprepared he was.

In his silence there was a small knock against the glass making him jump, he turned quickly with his gun pointed but it tumbled from his hands when he found Sam peering inside with a wide smile “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Dean roared as he pushed the door open and clambered out

“Look Castiel wants to help, he’s got a plan okay, just hurry up” the men raced towards the closed door where they stopped in front of Castiel, all three closed their eyes over for a few seconds at the sound of Sunny screaming from inside “we need to hurry Cas, they’re going to kill her” Sam whispered

“I’ll return for Zachariah. Stay outside until it‘s clear” the doors were thrown open by an invisible force and Castiel made his way inside, the brothers watched as he stopped in the centre of the warehouse “come on, I’ll kill every single one of you” quickly a group of five well dressed angels appeared from nowhere and began circling him, suddenly his white buttoned shirt was ripped open and his palm was slapped against the bloody outline of a spell used to make angels disappear.

When the room was empty the brothers rushed towards the smaller room where Sunny’s crying was now a quiet whimpering, Dean swiftly brought the door to the ground with one kick and they tumbled inside, they both moved towards her quickly and began untying her arms, Dean removed the gag and she desperately tried to speak

“Shush, shush, come on Sunny stay with me alright? We’re going to get you out of here and we’ll get you all fixed up okay?” he forced a small smile as her top half fell limply into his open arms “oh you’re naked, I can deal with that” they stopped suddenly at the sound of a slightly sarcastic clapping, Dean peered over his shoulder and let out an angry sigh “son of a bitch, I knew it couldn’t be this easy”

“Great plan sending Castiel in first, I’m sure he’s still in one piece where he’s ended up…he must really care for her to put himself through that” Zachariah smirked as he stepped forward from the shadows, two bulkier angels in suits following behind him “first of all” he flicked both wrists sending Dean and Sam against the wall “you should hang around” he laughed at his own joke before frowning at the angry looks across the brother’s faces “oh come on, that was hilarious” he followed Dean’s gaze to woman hanging forward, bleeding onto his floors “oh man” with a second flick of his wrist Sunny was forced upright again and the buckles began fastening themselves “can’t have her bleeding everywhere, it’ll be a pain to clean up again”

The short man stepped forward and stood in front of Dean, his eyes moving from head to toe taking in everything about the man “you should have just said yes Dean, everything could have been fine and dandy and the apocalypse could have been stopped. Just say yes Dean”

“Never” Dean hissed as loudly as he could manage, suddenly Sam was dropped to the floor where he remained for a few seconds before looking up in bewilderment “Sammy, Sammy kill this son of a bitch, make his feathery ass crispy”

“Not so fast Sam” Zachariah snapped his fingers and right away Sam began clutching his chest, trying desperately to suck in air that didn’t seem to go anywhere “so, do you need anymore persuasion to yes Mr Winchester?” Dean shook his head angry

“No” he stated angrily

“Okay, so you need some more help huh?” he snapped his fingers again and for the first time since they arrived Sunny’s eyes shot open, her chest began heaving beneath the leather strap as she tried to breath “I’ve taken away their lungs Dean, the way I see if Sam has oh…a minute a half to live…and the state Sunny is in…well, even less I’m afraid” he shrugged his shoulders as if it was the most casual thing in the world “all you need to do is say yes and Sunny will healed, Sam will get his lungs back…and the world will be an all around better place to live in”

Dean’s mind began going into overdrive, he needed to save everyone but he couldn’t back down and become some angels condom when he didn’t even know what he was going to be doing. Slowly his gaze moved up to meet Zachariah’s who was tapping his watch in a condescending manner “well Dean?”

Behind Zachariah a figure appeared, he looked a little bit like a tax accountant that had one too many after work and got into a bar brawl, his hair was untidy and there was blood dripping from several spots on his face, his suit was untidy with the tie loosened and to the side “hey Castiel” Zachariah turned and tried to remain composed over just how closer Castiel was

“Return their lungs now” he demanded in a low, angry voice “these people are my friends, return their lungs NOW!” Zachariah didn’t move for a few seconds until he felt Castiel’s sword plunge into his stomach, his mouth fell open before a bright white light rushed past and filled the room. When Zachariah’s corpse fell to the floor Castiel was quick to step over it and snap his own fingers giving both Sam and Sunny their lungs back as Dean fell to the floor.

Castiel held his head for a few moments before collapsing to the floor, Sam crawled his way towards him still trying to breathe in as much air as he could while Dean rushed towards Sunny. He made his way through the straps quickly untying them with one hand and catching her body as she fell forward against him covering his clothes in her spilled blood

“Hey Sunny, it’s Dean. Just stick with me okay? We’re going to get you back to Bobby’s and we’re going to fix you, for real this time” he grabbed her clothes from the heap on the floor and attempted to lift her further only to stop when he felt her palms pressing weakly against his chest

“Say no, don’t say yes” she pleaded quietly before her head lulled back and her eyes closed over.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D