Sequel: Dare To Have A Doubt

You having fun there Cas?

Hammer of the gods

“Look, we’ve been driving around for hours okay? Lets just stop at the next motel we see, get a room for the night and we can keep looking the morning, I’m tired and it’s not like we can actually see anything through the rain” Sam sighed heavily as he flipped his phone shut “Sunshine said Cass had no luck either, the angels have got him hidden pretty well man”

“I just don’t understand how he can be there one minute and gone the next, Bobby was right in the damn room” Dean sighed this time “we’ll be lucky to get a motel this far in the middle of nowhere, we’re pretty far out” but then as if it was put there just prove Dean wrong a lit sign with the word ‘vacancy’ came into view “well I’ll be damned” he turned the wheel bringing the impala into a packed parking lot “I hope that sign was right, this place is full”.

Quickly they clambered from the car and rushed inside trying to stay as dry as possible, they slowed down as they wandered to the front desk looking around in awe at how fancy the hotel was “well…this is a nice change” Dean smiled at his brother before turning to look at the bell boy who seemed to appear out of nowhere

“Hello, welcome, do you need a room?” he asked with a slightly creepy smile, Dean nodded as he pulled his wallet from his back pocket “quite the storm going on out there, we’ve had lots of guests tonight” his fingers began moving at lightening speed across the keyboard of his computer “okay Mr Albertson, I just need you to fill out this form” he slid a sheet of paper across the counter to Dean who began filling it out “oh…oh sir, you seem to have nipped yourself while shaving” Dean reached to his neck and felt the thick blood oozing from a small cut on his neck “happens to us all” the bell boy smiled then passed over a tissue for him to wipe it away with.

“Uh thanks” Dean smiled awkwardly then wiped the blood away “do you…do you have a-”

“Have a bin? Of course sir” he was quick to snatch the bloody tissue back and drop it under the desk “we have a buffet laid out in the dinning hall, please feel free to help yourselves” he slid the key across the desk, smiling when Dean grabbed it and dropped into his front pocket “I hope you enjoy your stay”

“Yeah, thanks a lot” Dean gave him one last smile before the brother turned and began walking away “well that was a hell of a lot of creepy” Dean whispered quietly as they made their way into the halls “way, way too creepy” he shook his head “lets drop these bags in the room and go get something to eat, I’m starving”.

After dropping the bags off they headed down to the dinning room, it was busy but Sam managed to find a table so he grabbed his food quickly and headed back while Dean mulled over two different types of pie “always so much pie” his eyes shot between the two plates

“They look good right?” he looked to the side as a man spoke from beside him, he’d been so wrapped up in his food he hadn’t even noticed him appear “I had to come back up and get the other one, it’s like the food of gods or something” Dean eyed him for a few seconds longer before putting one plate down and making his way towards Sam, he stopped and back tracked as he passed a beautiful woman “hey” he grinned, he needed a little fun to take his mind from Sunny and all her crap with Castiel, he needed to get laid.

“Don’t” she told him sharply “just don’t even go there” she smirked as she moved the olive around her martini

“I was just-”

“I said don’t” she snapped cutting him off again, Dean simply stood still for a few seconds before wondering away with a bruised ego. As he approached the table again he found someone else sitting in his seat facing Sam “oh come on” he sighed as he came to a stop staring first at Sam who gave him an apologetic glance, Dean followed his eyes to the other man only to close them over “son of a bitch” he mumbled under his breath

“Hello to you too Dean, it feels like forever since we last hung out” Dean wanted to punch that smug smile off his stupid face “you better sit down because I’m about to save your over muscled ass’s” Dean grumbled again and grabbed a chair from another table before dropping down into it, he sat his plate on the table then lifted the pie to sit in front of his mouth “are you listening?” his gaze returned to the man in a scowl “you guys are uber boned”

“Thanks for the help” Dean grumbled “why should we believe you Gabriel? Every time we see you you’re trying to find some way to kill us or mess with our minds. I just want to eat some damn pie and enjoy a night off”

“The angels have Adam right?” suddenly both brothers were interested in what he had to say “told you I could help you” he smirked slightly “there’s no way for you to get out of here” he looked around cautiously, keeping his head down low as he did “there are gods in here, from religions that have been around since before you two brats were even just an idea in dads brain” he quickly grabbed Dean’s face and tilted it to the side inspecting the small cut on his neck “damn it, you’re tied to her by blood, you need to get that vial back from her or you better lube up dickbag”

Then he was gone, Sam and Dean simply stared at each in silence before Dean lifted his pie to his mouth and took a large bite

“So…gods” Sam coughed “we’re so screwed” he froze as people began passing them, heading towards the foyer “oh man we need to get out of here Dean” he leant across the table slightly so he could whisper quietly “leave the damn pie” he snapped getting to his feet quickly, he grabbed his coat from the back of the chair and pulled it on.

With a loud sigh Dean got to his feet, he eyed his food one last time before following after Sam. When they entered the lounge again it was empty, there wasn’t a single person wondering around or sitting at the bar “where is everyone…?” Sam asked aloud, turning in a full circle before stopping to watch as Dean moved forward and tugged on the door “let me guess, locked?”

“Locked” he confirmed “I hate to admit this but maybe Gabriel is right, maybe there is something freaky going on around here” he sighed heavily then looked up at sarcastic clapping, he punched the air lightly when he found Gabriel leaning against the counter with a grin “son of a-”

“Bitch, yeah we’ve heard it all before Dean” Gabriel moved towards them stopping suddenly as Sam gripped his neck “did they get you?” Sam held his fingers out in front of him inspecting the blood across them “damn it, well now Kali’s got you both by the short and curlies” he smirked “this is going to be a hell of a lot harder than I thought but don’t worry, I like a challenge” he snapped his fingers and the brothers found themselves back in their motel room

“We just need to take a second to try and work out where the rest of the guests are” Sam spoke quietly as Dean paced “they can’t have just vanished” he followed Dean with his eyes as he marched to the door and tugged it open “Dean? Dean where are you going?!”.

&&

They snuck through motel quietly until they stumbled into the kitchen, Dean’s face grimaced at the strong smells that attacked his nose. There was blood all over the knives and the chopping boards and a pot bubbling quietly on the stove

“Oh god please be tomato soup” Dean whispered as he lifted the ladle from the pot only two drop it as two eyeballs stared back at him “oh crap” he let out a quiet sigh before the sounds of desperate cries reached his ears, he looked to Sam quickly and rushed towards the sounds. The faces of the other guests were pressed against the glass in the freezer door, all of them screaming for help as they battered their fists against the metal “hurry Sam”

Sam ducked down and began trying to pick the lock but stopped when Dean was thrown backwards through the shelves of pots and pans, he quickly got to his feet and swung his fist in the direction of the huge man that had just launched his brother across the room but his fist was caught by a second man and he held against the wall, a hand was brought around his throat squeezing tighter and tighter until his eyes closed over and he blacked out.

Dean shakily got to his feet and wiped the blood from his lip “Sammy!” he cried angrily when he spotted his brothers gargantuan body slumped over the shoulder of an even bigger man “you son of bitch, I’ll tear you apart!” he screamed rushing forward only to be caught by a second large man that had appeared from no where, it didn’t matter how much he struggled the man’s grip on him was too much. He didn’t give up struggling but it didn’t seem to bother him in the slightest.

They began making their way through the halls and when a set of large double doors came into view Dean felt a sharp crack against his skull making everything turn black.

&&

Dean’s head snapped up sharply as his eyes opened, he let out a sharp breath and began looking around the room. He spotted Sam sat on a chair next to him staring at him with worried eyes, then he moved around the room a little taking in all the other people sat in chairs staring at them

“Ladies and gentlemen” one of the men got to his feet and spoke in a posh English accent “we have in our grasps Sam and Dean Winchester, Michael and Lucifer’s vessels” the brothers looked to each other wide, worried eyes “the perfect bargaining tools, the question is…what do we do with them?”

“We kill them” one of them spoke up

“Why so the angels can bring them back?” another countered

“Oh crap” Sam whispered loudly “we are so screwed, we’re going to die, oh crap, Gabriel was right” suddenly behind them the door was thrown open to reveal Gabriel leaning against the wooden frame, he smirked as the gods got to their feet

“Loki, what are you doing here?”

“Guess my invitation got lost in the mail huh?” he moved into the room and stopped in front of Sam and Dean “mirror, mirror on the wall who’s the biggest bag of dicks of them all?” he paused and looked around the room “no one? Okay, it’s all of you. I’ve danced with these winged monkey asses before and it never ends well” he caught eyes with Kali as she slowly raised from her seat “you don’t need to do this Kali, the angels will destroy you”

“You know that we need to do this Loki” her voice was quiet as she made her way towards him, it seemed that everyone else in the room became invisible as she kissed Gabriel lightly before nicking his neck with her nail “did you really think I was so stupid Gabriel?” his eyes widened in fear as she knocked him back into a chair “you’re a spy, you’ve always been a spy…I just can’t work out who’s side you’re on”

“I’m not a spy! I’m not on anyone’s side” he sighed heavily as she backed him into a chair “okay, I admit it, I got wings but I don’t want this fight to go down. I want my family to just walk away from this showdown, nobody needs to get hurt and if you go up against Lucifer you’re going to get hurt” he froze slightly as her hand ran down his chest into the inside of his jacket and tugged out his archangel sword “come on Kali, doesn’t what we had mean anything to you? You know me, you know I’m not a spy”

“You betrayed me” she whispered before plunging the sword into his stomach, a blinding white light filled the room before Gabriel’s corpse fell limp in the chair. Once the moment of silence passed everyone turned to face Sam and Dean again, they were the bargaining tools they needed to bring an end the apocalypse.

“We need a plan-” Kali was cut off as the lights began flickering “what’s that? What’s going on?”

“Lucifer’s here” the brothers got to their feet and rushed to hide behind a table, it wouldn’t do them much good but they had no weapons so they were useless in a fight against the devil.

The double doors were thrown open to reveal Lucifer covered in fresh blood, he peeled a piece of someone else’s skin from his shirt before smiling slightly. He made his way further into the room and closed the door over behind him with a simple hand movement

“You snivelling pieces of trash, you’re all so petty and willing to sell each other out” he snarled nastily “Sam, Dean, it’s good to see you both” he turned quickly as Baldur rushed towards him, his fist raised back preparing to strike but as if he was paper Lucifer’s fist tore a hole through his body then chucked him to the floor “if you can’t play nice, then don’t play at all”

All eyes fell on Kali as her arms burst into flames, she stepped forward cautiously then paused, staring up at the huge man in front of her “I will kill you Kali, you’re no match for me. Just step down, you’ve got nothing to prove sweetheart”

“You need to be destroyed before you destroy the planet”

Behind the table Dean jumped slightly as Gabriel appeared clutching a DVD to his chest, he smirked then shoved it into Dean’s arms

“Whatever happens guard that with your life, got it?” in the next second Gabriel got to his feet and Lucifer was sent through the double doors roughly “oh Lucy, I’m home” Gabriel sang condescendingly, everyone watched in silence as Lucifer got to him feet and made his way back into the room, Gabriel stepped in front of Kali shielding her with his body before the brothers ran past grabbing her with them

“Please don’t make me kill you little brother, you don‘t need to take Michael‘s side in all of this”

“You need to stop this Lucifer, you’ve got no reason to do any of this. We all knew you were daddy’s favourite, then you threw a stop because you didn’t get what you wanted and chucked your toys out of the crib so he sent you downstairs to teach you a lesson but it still hasn’t worked has it?” Gabriel shook his head “I left home to get away from the fighting Lucifer, I’m not on your side and I’m not on Michael’s side. I’m on their side”

An archangel sword was pulled from the inside of his jacket “I’m going to end this right now Lucifer, this ends today” Lucifer made his way towards his younger brother was a sad expression across his face only to turn at the last send and plunge the same sword Gabriel had been about to stab him with into his brothers stomach

“Did you really think I could be fooled by petty tricks? I taught you everything you know Gabriel” he let his brothers body drop to the floor where it seemed that his fallen angel wings were spread across the floor.

&&

The brothers had dropped Kali somewhere in town, she’d told them she would be safe and they had continued down the road until a spot they could pull over came into view, they put the DVD into Sam’s laptop only to look at each other as the title “Casa erotica” appeared

“Maybe he just really liked porn?” Dean suggested quietly, he stopped speaking as the door opened in the movie and Gabriel appeared in a fake moustache and a waiters outfit. He threw his tray to the side then rushed to kiss the girl that was laying on the bed “oh okay…”

“Sam, Dean, if you’re watching this then I’m probably dead meaning you’re all screwed but that I finally stood up to my family and did something. If Lucifer is out of his cage that means his cage is still laying open” he cocked an eyebrow “here’s the best part, not even Lucifer himself knows that it’s still open and that he can be dropped back in” Sam and Dean looked to each other with sceptical looks “I don’t have much faith in you guys and it’s probably a suicide mission but if you can get the key…well keys…well, rings, technically four rings you can open the passage way” there was a few seconds silence “all you need to do is get the four horsemen’s rings, open the passage way and trick Lucy back in” he shrugged “like I said, I don’t have much faith but you pair of dick monkey’s have a habit of always pulling through”

“Oh, oh god no” Dean grumbled as Gabriel’s clothing began to get removed by the woman, he quickly slammed the laptop shut and turned to Sam “what do you think?”

“I think we gotta go see Bobby”.