I've Got a Secret

Kisses I Remember So Well

Ryan, are you absolutely sure about this?" Spencer said sitting on my bed, while I ran around  trying to find something to wear for tonights date.

"Spencer, how many times do I have to tell you? Yes. I'm sure." I replied.

He sighed. "Where are you going anyway?" he asked.

"I'm meeting Brendon at the movies." I answered simply.

"Ryan, you're not wearing your disguise. What if someone recognizes you?" he said.

I smirked. "Thats why were going out of town." I said. He didn't answer.

I think he has finally given up all hope of ever convincing me of anything. I know what was going through his head. Disapproving thoughts, and scenarios that probably end with me dead or in the hospital.

"So what do you think of my outfit?" I asked molding it for him. I wasn't sure if I wanted to dress nice, or just show him who I really was, so I decided to go with casual, saving the dress clothes for another, fancier time.

"You don't look any different from any other day. Well, any other day as Ryan." he commented. I smirked.  

I decided on a Black and White Beatles T-shirt, a pair of faded dark grey skinny jeans, and a grey hoodie. I even added a hint of eyeliner for the occasion.

"Perfect." I said.

"Ryan, it's almost six. Shouldn't you be going now?" Spencer said. My eyes widened.

"Shit! I haven't done my hair yet!" I exclaimed, rushing to the bathroom. I ignored the fact that I sounded like a teenage girl and grabbed the hair gel. My hair was being impossible currently, so I just straightened my bangs, and ran some gel through the rest, forming it into this weird faux-hawk thing. It didn't look half bad, so I decided to go with it.

I stuck my head into the bedroom to see Spencer still lounging on my bed playing with his phone.

"Spence, I gotta go. I promise I'll call you when I get home and tell you how everything went." I said. I was already half way down the hall by the end of my sentence.

~*~

I drove up to the movie theater, and noticed Brendon standing outside looking slightly nervous.

I walked over to him, and he didn't notice me. He was looking down at his hands. So I tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up and stared at me blankly for a second before his eyes widened in realization, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey... Ryan? I hardly recognized you." he said with a smile on his face. "I don't think I've ever seen you with out blush and lip gloss."

I laughed. "Say that a little louder. You make me sound like a transexual."

He laughed and looked down. "I'm sorry." he said.

I smirked. "It's okay. Are we going to go in?"

~*~

It was about ten minutes into the movie, and I couldn't concentrate, so I decided to make a bold move. I reached for his hand, which was resting on his knee, and laced my fingers with his own. I was expecting a reaction more or less similar to the first time, where he showed no emotion towards it, but didn't object, making the situation awkward.

But instead, he looked at me and smiled, before looking down at his lap. If it weren't so dark, I'd be sure he was blushing.

~*~

The movie ended, and the lights turned on. He stood up and stretched his arms, then grabbed my hand again, something he didn't do when I was a girl.

"Well that was a bad movie." he said as we walked out of the theater. I laughed and agreed.

"So what now?" I asked.

"You know, dates are much more fun with you when you can talk." he commented.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll keep that in mind next time I see your parents."

He smirked. "That's not funny."

I laughed. "So what do you want to do?"

He looked thoughtful for a second. "Well everything closes at like seven, so we could maybe... Go for a walk in the park?" he offered.

I chuckled. "How terribly cliché."

"Well do you have any better ideas?" he asked.

"No. Let's go." I laughed.

~*~

We ended up walking through the deserted park hand in hand, mindless small talk being passed back and forth.

"You know, we've been dating for three weeks, and you haven't kissed me yet." I stated.

He let out an amused laughed.

"You know, we've been dating for three weeks, and it turns out I don't actually know you." he said mocking my tone.

"That's not true." I stated. He looked at me.

"Really?" he questioned in slight disbelief.

"Yup. The only difference between Jane and I is the style choice." I said. "And the fact that I tend to have more to say." I smirked.

"Really now?" he questioned. "Because I seem to recall Jane being new in the area and being mute from a childhood trauma." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Fine." I said. "My name is George Ryan Ross the Third, I hate my first name, so don't call me by it, I've lived here all my life with my parents who are always working and almost never home, I have no siblings, Spencer is my best friend, I changed schools for reasons I'm sure you're aware of, and I'm gay. There. Now you know me. Your turn."

He laughed. "Fine. My name is Brendon Boyd Urie, I live at home with my parents, who are super conservative and religious, my evil sister Kara, and my little sister Bandit. Her name isn't really Bandit, but I went through an obsession with Gerard way, and I thought it was better then Victoria, so that's what I call her. Uh, my parents have been pressuring me to get a girlfriend for like the last year or so, since I turned sixteen, and I'm the only one in my family that doesn't follow the religion. But they don't know that. Otherwise they'd disown me." he finished.

"I'm sorry." I said. "That must really suck for you.

He nodded and looked down. "Yeah."

I stopped and stepped in front of him.

"Have you ever uh, kissed a boy?" I asked. I could feel my heart pumping in my ears. I was so nervous. I had never been this bold. I really hoped he wouldn't run away screaming. Or something terribly humiliating like that.

Instead he looked up at me through his lashes. He then took a step closer and pressed his lips to mine, moving them slowly in a gentle kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss slightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I pulled away before we got too carried away.

He held a shy smile on his lips, and seemed to be blushing under the moonlight.

I grabbed his hand again, and began walking. He remained silent, and I almost feared that I had messed things up.

"I really like you Ryan." he said after a moment of silence.

Now it way my turn to turn red.

"I like you too." I said. Those words felt so juvenile, but I didn't care. It was sweet.

He then stopped, and turned to face me.

"Can I kiss you again?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's say it all together:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:3