I've Got a Secret

Hey Moon, Please Forget To Fall Down

I've never really been to the desert, even thought I live in Nevada.

When I was little, I used to want to camp out in the desert; but my parents never took me. Then when I was finally old enough to drive, I didn't care. Kid's love silly things.

I looked at my feet, they were hanging from the end of the truck. Brendon decided that since we have been officially dating for a month that we should have some sort of special date. Maybe this explains why his mom made some dinner for us.

Now, before you ask yourself if you missed the part where Brendon told his mom, let me answer for you. No. He hasn't, he is still saying that I am female and religous.

The ice cream melted half way into the trip, so that was a no-go. The lasgana is stone cold, an the breadsticks are burnt. The strawberries are a little rotten, but the desert sky and Brendon make up for no dinner.

I looked over at him; he was staring at the sky. His lips curved downwards ever so slightly, and his eye's glazed over.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, staring at the point in the sky he was. The face on the moon was smiling at us.

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

"Nothing, just tired." He didn't move his eye's from the moon.

"Bull shit," I laughed. "Now what's wrong?"

He looked away from the moon and looked at me. "How did you know?" He smiled.

"Only old people are tired at 8 o'clock. Now what's wrong?"

"Fine, Ifailedamathtest." He muttered very quickly. "My parents are going to kill me."

"That's it?" I questioned. "You failed a math test?"

"Yes!" He groaned. "I fucking failed."

"Well, if you actually just cussed, you must have really failed." I frowned for him. I paused, "Your such a dork." I coudln't help but laugh. I've failed a hundered math test's and I don't care.

"Your the one who is dating a dork," he raised an eyebrow. "And dorks aren't as hot as me."

"Cocky, are we?" I rested my chin on my palm. "I don't like cocky guys, maybe I should just dump you here and now." I laughed, I couldn't let him think I actually meant that. His occassional cockiness is cute.

"You'd never." He smiled, and leaned towards me. He has to be trying to kiss me.

I guess not, his lips moved direction to my ear.

"We're perfect toghether,"

Then he kissed me. Long and sweet.

I'd never really made out with anyone before, but I liked it. Maybe just because I liked Brendon. He was a good kisser, too.

It ended shortly, to my dismay. I pouted for a second before Brendon said "We probably should be going back, long way home."

"Not until I get another kiss."

He smiled and pecked my lips teasingly. I rolled my eyes and got into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, suuuper busy this week.

My life has been made, i am going to be able to see PATD in Hollywood. Hallelujah!