I've Got a Secret

I Could Crush You With My Voice

It's unbelievable how quickly time passes. It seems like just the other day, our dates still involved a wig, and excessive amounts of makeup. But it's been an entire month, and our little out of town movies and walks in the park have become a routine. We walked hand in hand under the star lit sky, just enjoying each others company. 

"Truth or dare?" I asked as we walked. 

"Dare." he answered. 

I thought for a second. "I dare you to make a loud obnoxious sex noise." I said with a smug grin on my face. It's not like I thought he'd actually do it... 

He looked at me and smirked then let out a loud moan, starting me. 

"Oh. Oh god… Fuck. Fuck Ryan… Oh God… eat my-" I cut him off by slapping my hand over his mouth. He licked my hand causing me to let go, while I gave apologetic looks to the people passing by. 

"Ew." I mumbled, wiping off my hand. "I can't believe you actually did that." I mumbled with a small laugh. "It was pretty convincing though." 

He laughed. "You wish. Your turn. Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." I said nonchalantly. As we kept walking 

"Kiss me." he said. I stopped and looked at him. 

"That's your dare?" I asked. "You're so cheesy Brendon." I laughed. 

"Well, are you going to do it or not?" he prompted. 

I laughed and leaned closer. Right as our lips were about to meet, there was an interruption. 

Brendon's POV

"AWWW. Would you look at that." a loud, obnoxious, possibly intoxicated voice shouted. 

I looked up and noticed three or so boys around my age standing about five feet away. 

"Can't you faggots, like, get a room or something?" one of them shouted. 

"Yeah. No one wants to see that!" another one commented. 

"Why don't you shut the fuck up and mind your own business?!" I shouted angrily at the unfamiliar boys. "Come on Ryan, let's go." I mumbled grabbing his hand, but he didn't move. I looked at him, and he was frozen, eyes wide. 

"What? You wanna start somethin'?" the first one said, taking a few steps closer. 

"Ryan let's go!" I ordered, yanking on his arm. He still didn't budge. He seemed frozen with fear. 

"Ryan? Hey guys, look who it is! Haven't seen you in a while Ryro." one of them exclaimed. 

"They said you moved out of state." another one said, shoving him, causing him to fall backwards and land on his ass. He was still frozen. 

Suddenly anger flooded through my veins. Who do these fuckers think they are?

"Don't you fucking touch him!" I growled. My posture became defensive, and his challenging. 

"Yeah? What are you gunna do about it huh faggot? Suck me off?" 

And with that, I couldnt contain my anger. I clenched my fist and swung my arm, colliding it with his nose, ignoring the cracking sound in my wrist. The impact sent him flying back. Ryan was still on the ground, frozen in shock, eyes even wider. 

Before anyone could do anything, I pulled Ryan up off the ground and ran for the car, as fast as I could. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the shortness. It had to end here. >.<