I've Got a Secret

I'll Be Your Best Kept Secret And Your Biggest Mistake

Chapter 19

"Okay Brendon is here. Now can you guys please tell me why you all dragged me here?" Jon said as I approached. 

There was a pause as I looked at Ryan. 

"Do you want me to..." I asked. 

She He looked thoughtful for a second before nodding. I wrapped my arm around his waste for comfort. 

"Um," I looked around to make sure we were alone in the hallway before continuing. "Jon, you know I'm... gay right?" I said in a near whisper. 

"Is that what this is about?" Jon asked. "I mean I've had my suspicions man, but I thought you were in denial…"

I sighed. 

"This isn't about me Jon." I said. 

He looked at me confused. 

"Then what is this about?" he asked. 

I sighed and gave one last glance at Ryan, who was looking a little terrified in his blonde wig. 

"You see, Jane-"

"Well if it isn't Mr. Urie. Hero to fags everywhere." a voice cut me off. I looked over, and the same douche bag that had been terrorizing Pete headed this way with  his little posse. 

"What do you want?" I asked in complete bitterness. 

"Oh nothin'. Just thought I'd interrupt this cute little gathering you got goin' here. What is this? Your coming out party? What are you going to have some sort of little faggot orgy out back while the chick watches?" he continued. He's friends snickered while I gritted my teeth, and took a step forward in defense, letting go of Jane. 

"Shut the fuck up. Don't you have babies you should be stealing candy from or something? Maybe puppies you should be kicking?" Jon said before I could respond. 

"Don't you have some guy you should be giving a hand job to?" he shot back. Jon rolled his eyes. 

"Guys, should we maybe take this elsewhere?" Spencer suggested. 

"Awh, don't leave." the big dumb idiot said. "This was just starting to get fun." 

"Don't you losers have anything better to do?!" I snapped. 

"Awh, faggot's getting angry. You better shield your asses." he said to his group of idiots 

"Will you fucking stop it already?! Can't you fucktards see I have a girlfriend?!" I nearly shouted taking another step closer. 

"Oh please." he said. "The mute chick? Chances are she's probably some drag queen or something. And not even a hot one at that." 

That was the last straw. 

I lunged towards him, punching him square in the jaw. 

He fought back though. 

He grabbed my shirt and slammed me into the lockers, but I found the strength to push him back and knee him in the gut. 

At this point, I looked over to see Jon and Spencer yelling and arguing with other guys, and Ryan looking at me in object horror. 

The next thing I knew, I was on the ground, and Idiot was on top if me, throwing punches. 

Finally Ryan raced over and tried to pull him off of me, when the idiot grabbed his arm, and pushed him roughly into the lockers. 

I looked just in time to he the side of Ryan's head hit the handle of the locker, causing him to freeze. 

The next thing I saw was him grabbing his head and slowly collapsing to the floor. 

His wig caught on the locker as he fell, tearing it off. 

My eyes widened and I manage to push him off me, while racing to Ryans side. 

"Ryan? Ryan, shit, are you okay?" he didn't respond. I gently patted his face. "Ryan?!" I said frantically. Jon and Spencer raced over next. 

"Is he unconscious?" Spencer asked. 

Jon had a look of disbelief and shock on his face. "What the.." he mumbled. 

"Dude, ...the fuck? Her hair just... Wait, holy shit. Who the fuck is Ryan? Is she like, a dude?" The idiot said with an amused smile on his face. 

"Dude, no way. The mute chick is a dude." another one said. 

"Will you get the fuck out of here?!" I shouted. "Jon, go get the nurse." I said. He nodded and raced off, his expression not changing. 

"Oh man, guys let's go. I can't get suspended again." the big one said before they rushed off. 

"Ryan, can you hear me?" 
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap.

Comments? :3

Why doesn't I Never Told You What I Do For A Living ever show up under story search? If you haven't already, go read it! It's amazing and wonderful and demented. <3