I've Got a Secret

I'm Choking On My Words

Brendon's POV

I am truly amazed I didn't stutter on my words. No, I am not nervous about talking to a girl. I just have a secret.

I don't know if I like girls...

But I dont know if I dont like girls...

It's confusing. Very confusing.

I try to like girls, but only for my parents. My parents are the ones who insist I find a wife and have a million children with her. My parents would hate if they knew how I think of guys. My parents would throw me out of their Mormon house. My parents would hate me. My parents would love this girl as a wife. My parents would love if I 'spread the word of god.' My parents would love if I was actually their perfect son, which I'm not.

Moving on.

Whoever she was, she opened her mouth; but promptly closed it. She nodded with a smile, finally giving me an answer about the seat.

Gabe walked by, punching my shoulder. When he was past her, he basically humped the air. I would have been surprised if he didn't do that.

I regained my focus on her,so that she wouldnt look around to see what I was staring at. "I'm Brendon."

She smiled,and took out a notebook. Her blonde hair fell in front of her face while she wrote something on the paper.

I'm Jane.

"Attention!" The chatter in the room stopped, signalling the teacher finally appeared.

I turned around, like the good Mormon boy I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 Kaela is forcing me to post this.

Thank you commenters :D I am rushed by someone *COUGHC COUGH KAELA COUGH COUGH* to finish and call her. So I shall name you in the next chapter > : D