I've Got a Secret

What You Got Under Your Shirt Will Make Them Pay For The Things That They Did

Brendon's POV

Lunch without Ryanis boring.

Gabe was off with his girlfriend (probably in the back of his car), Jon is in the library studying, and Spencer pretty much hates me even more now.

After all, this is all my fault.

My food was cold, I had been shoving it around my plate for the past ten minutes. I stood on my feet to throw away my food.

I guess I should study, maybe I could find Jon in the library.

I looked around the cafeteria, thinking Jon may have come back to find Hayley or Vicky. Searching, I caught Pete from the corner of my eye. He looked like shit. His hair was a mess, he looked like a zombie. Dark bag's circled his eye's and he had a few cut's along his face and arm's.

I watched his quick and nervous movements. He looked around the cafeteria, but didn't notice my gaze.

Then, he reached into his backpack.

Hidden deep in his backpack, there was a gun.

He brought out the pistol and held it in the air while he stood on the table. He fired a shot at the ceiling to get everyone to give him their attention. Silence spread across the cafeteria, no one dared to breath.

Panic spread across everyone's face's. Especially all the bully jock's, they stopped chewing their food and just sat there.

Pete looked at everyone, looking at me for a few second's. He didn't show any anger toward's me, thank God. He looked at the group of jock's.

"Did you ever think-" His voice was low. "That what you're doing to people is fucked up?"

"Uh," One ventured. The rest sat there.

He brought the aim of the gun to one jock, then pointed it to another. He did this until every one of them had been aimed at. "Who should I choose?"

"J-Jack was the one who broke your arm. So yeah, all I did w-was throw you into the sidewalk." One stuttered.

Pete laughed darkly, but then grew grim. "I'm not like you guys."

Jon walked into the cafeteria, quicky realizing something was going on. He looked shocked, not knowing if Pete would shoot him. But we all knew Pete was only after the assholes. I'm pretty sure Jon even saved him a few times.

Pete didn't care, he looked back to those jock's.

"These assholes," he started. "These assholes don't like me because of the way I dress. The way I act. The people I hang out with. And the people who I date. I'm gay, and they fucking hate it."

Wait. Pete is gay?

And he is going to end his life in jail or in this room. Inspiring.

But he smirked.

And he decided to turn the tables.

He pulled the gun to his head. A few people shrieked and screamed, me being one of them. "Don't!"

Too late.

He pulled the trigger, falling limp and his brain containing a lead bullet.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA!

Bet ya didn't see that one coming >:D

So,

What straight men:

Stare at each others boners?

Undress in front of obviously gay men? (Brendon did in the VAV documentary. I'm serious. And he was TOTALLY chill about it.)

Talk about showering with other dudes?

Shower with other dudes?

Make out with other guys?

Flirt with men but never flirt with women?

Brendon and Ryan do.

Anyway, yeah. Brendon mentioned Ryan but barely mentioned Jon in the documentary, talked about not knowing who he was but saying he knew he is not who he used to (something like that), and added a weird artsy lesbian makeout scene. I think he is somehow not straight...

**Hey guys, Kaela here**

THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE TODAY BECAUSE JUDY IS FREAKY AND TAKES LIKE TWO SECONDS TO UPDATE! MAKE SURE YOU GO READ MY CHAPTER!! I WORKED HARD ON IT!!' GRAWRRR!!

That will be all. Thank you.