I've Got a Secret

I Ended Up At My Wits End And Breaking Down

Brendons POV

"Hey fag," I whipped my head up, thinking someone was talking to me. Instead, I found out someone was tormenting Ryan. And that someone was Gabe. He must just be bitter because he found out he wanted to fuck a guy. "You look even gayer without the make-up."

I clenched my jaw, but turned my head. Jon watched me, curious. "Bren, you okay?"

"Peachy," I muttered.

I looked down at the textbook I had been focused on, but Gabe persisted. "I'll tell you what, if you pay me enough, I'll be your boyfriend."

"Somehow," Ryan stood up, holding his lunch tray. "I think I'll pass."

Gabe just laughed. "Am I not your type?"

"Yeah," he replied bluntly. "I wouldn't date a homphobic dick or prostitues."

Spencer sent daggers at Gabe with his eyes, "Fuck off, pretty boy. Somehow I doubt you actually hate gay people, considering your purple skinny jeans are very manly."

Gabe narrowed his eyes at Spencer. "Fuck you, all the ladies think everything inside my pants is fucking awesome."

"So all the guys do too?" Ryan retored, laughing. "I don't know why, though."

"Fuckin' asshole," Gabe muttered.

I had had enough. I marched over there, grabbed Gabe by the collar, and shoved him down on the dirty lunch table. "Shut the fuck up, Gabe."

He smirked, "Why? You have to stand up to your boyfriend or something?"

"You fucking want to know?" I asked. He nodded.

It is fucking time to end this all.

I stood up on a lunch table, people immediately ducking down. I chuckled, "I don't have a gun." A few people eased a bit, and I continued. "I am gay. Deal with it, and stop being a bunch of pricks."

I got off the table, everyone silent. "I don't believe you!" Someone even shouted. I smiled, thinking abut how these people have their heads stuck up their own ass. Ryans eyes were glazed in shock. Well, I had to prove that I was gay to these assholes.I grabbed his face, and connected our lips. Ryan didn't move at all at first, but eventually melted into the kiss.

Gabes jaw dropped, as did Ryans afterward. After this, I immediately began having one of those 'What the fuck did I just do?' sensations.

"Dude," Gabe started. "You are gay? Holy shit! And your dating the tranny?!"

"Brendon," Ryan said quietly. "Why did you do that?"

"It was just time to," I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Panic! concert. You all must think I am insane! But- I just love living in so. California.

And Gabe is awesome in real life. Do not think this is how Gabe is in real life ;o GAY/ BI MEN ARE THE BEST!