I've Got a Secret

Chaser Of Faith

The rest of lunch consisted of people surrounding me, asking questions. Mostly girls of course, but it was still irritating. I just wanted to talk to Ryan. 

"Did you know he was a boy when you dated him before?" some random girl asked. 

"Yes." I said Boredly. 

"Why did you decide to come out all of a sudden?" another one asked. 

"Look," I started. "After Ryan's secret got out, I had to sit there and watch him be ridiculed. Him and not me. It wasn't fair and he shouldn't be forced to go through it alone. There are a bunch of homophobic pricks at this school,and I don't want what happened to him at his old school, or what happened to Pete, happen again. Something needs to change here, and it needs to happen soon." I finished my speech and felt like I should be standing on a soap box. There were a bunch of Awww's and cheers but Ryan was nowhere in sight. 

Finally I spotted a little familiar mess of brown hair exiting the cafeteria with Spencer. 

"Excuse me." I said pushing through the crowed. I almost caught up with him when someone pulled me aside. 

In front of me stood a girl my height with long dark brown hair and my eyes. 

Kara. Fuck. I wasn't thinking. She goes to school here too. She had to have seen my little act. 

Shit. There's no way shes not going to tell mom and dad. 

"Brendon, what the hell?!" She exclaimed. 

"Uh, what are the chances you missed that little episode there?" I asked. 

"I saw everything Brendon. I can't believe you-" 

"Please don't tell mom and dad." I pleaded. 

"Brendon, I have to. What you're doing-"

"Kara, please." I begged. 

"Brendon, I'm sorry. I have to. This isn't right. They might be able to fix you." She said before walking away. 

The look of fear and shock remained on my face, even though she was long gone. I couldn't move. 

No. 

This isn't happening. 

The next thing I knew, my legs were carrying me after Ryan. 

I found him standing by his locker, putting stuff into his bag. By the time I reached him I was out of breath. 

"Brendon, what's wrong?" he asked, reading the terrified expression on my face. 

"K-Kara." I said. "She heard. She was h-here. Shes going to tell my parents Ryan!" I exclaimed on the verge of a breakdown. 

His eyes widened and he pulled me into a hug. 

"Shh. Bren it's okay. Calm down. Did you try talking to her?" he asked sweetly. 

"Yes! She would listen! She said she was going to tell them Ry. They're going to hate me. They're going to kick me out. I don't know what I'm going to do." I said, clinging to my boyfriend. 

"Don't worry Bren. I'm here for you." He murmured. 

~*~

I stood outside the front door of my house, heart pounding in my chest. Kara raced home after school and beat me. Who knew what was waiting for me behind that door. I took a deep breath and slowly turned the handle. I kept my eyes on the floor and walked in. 

I was hoping to just avoid everything and go upstairs to my room and die or something, but my moms voice stopped me before I reached the stairs. 

"Brendon. Come here please." She said. I sighed and walked back into the living room. My eyes were still on the floor. 

This is it. 

"Sit down please." She said. 

I sat down on the couch and looked up. My mom, dad, and Kara were all sitting across from me. My mother looked like she had been crying. 

Damn it Kara. 

"Brendon, Kara told us what happened at school. Is it true? Are you really..." She trailed off. 

I nodded. 

"Brendon, I'm sorry but we can't have this in our house hold." My dad said. 

"Brendon, were going to give you two choices." mom said. 

I looked up at her hopefully, but her expression was still serious. 

"You can either give up that life style, get back on track, I'm sure the bishop can help you with that, or... Or..."

"Or you won't be able to live here anymore." my dad finished for her. 

My eyes widened. 

"W-What?" I stuttered. 

"We're sorry." my mom said. "It's not that we don't love you, we do, it's just-"

"Then why would you do this?!" I exclaimed. "This isn't fair! Please don't do this." I pleaded. 

"We don't have a choice Brendon." my dad said. "What you're doing is sinful. We can't have it in our house. What if you influence your little sister?" 

"That's ridiculous! It doesn't work like that. Please. I cant just stop. I-It doesn't work like that. Mom, please." I continued to plead. 

"Brendon," she started. 

"What's it going to be?" my father asked. 

I blinked back tears and held back a sob. 

"I'll go pack." my voice broke as I stood up and headed upstairs. 

I heard my mom sob and my dad comfort her. 

~*~

The next thing I knew, it was raining, and I was knocking on Ryan's door. Tears streamed down my face, and I was a mess. 

He opened the door and his eyes widened. I was soaking wet, eyes all red and puffy, Carrying nothing but my backpack, full of clothes and important things. 

"They kicked me out." I said. Voice cracking. "Ryan, my mom and dad disowned me."

He pulled me inside, taking me in his arms, ignoring the fact that we was soaked now too. 

That's when I broke down crying. 

"Shh. It's okay Brendon. Come on. Let's get you upstairs and get you in some dry clothes."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I was upset because no ones been commenting on my chapters and I had to like risk my life because my forbid me from updating my stories and she's really scary when she's mad so I had to do it secretly which is really dangerous, and I even handwrote the whole thing and mailed it to Judy so she could update and I didn't get like any feedback. And I was going to nag you guys about that but now I'm too tired. Amd I don't really care anymore. Though I prolly will tomorrow. Ha

So, who loves in southern california? Who wants a free ticket to see panic live and acoustic? Well, Judy needs a ride from Santa Ana and if you can give her a rode you get free ticket. Yay. So, if you're interested, message her. Fueled.By.Ryden.
Alright.
Sorry this chapter sucked.