I've Got a Secret

May Your Hands Always Be Busy

 I walked in through the front door of Ryan's house, again. It's been two weeks since my parents kicked me out and I got the job. This job has taken over my life. If I'm not at school, I'm at work, and if I'm not at work, then I'm doing homework. Forget sleep or Ryan time. Hell, forget showers. I don't have the fucking time. 

"Hello Brendon." Ryan's mom greeted me as I walked in. 

"Evening Mrs. Ross." I replied. 

"Dinner's on the stove and Ryan is in his room I think. You might want to microwave it a bit, it's probably cold." she continued from the couch, not taking her eyes off the paper. 

"Alright. Thanks." I mumbled before heading upstairs. I wasn't hungry. 

I knocked on the door to Ryan's room, and he mumbled a small "come in." 

I walked in, and he was siting on his bed reading a book. 

He looked up and smiled when he saw me. 

"Hey. How was work?" he asked softly. 

"Same as usual." I answered before plopping down on the bed next to him. 

"Have you eaten yet? I think my mom saved you some dinner." he said gently rubbing my shoulders with one hand. 

"I'm not that hungry." I answered, leaning into him. 

"Are you feeling okay Bren?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me. 

"I'm just really tired, and I still have to write my English paper." I mumbled, leaning into his touch even more. 

He kissed the top of my head. 

"I already wrote it." he said. 

I pulled away slightly and looked up at him. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I figured you had a lot on your hands, and I had some free time, so I wrote your paper for you. I would have done your math too, but I'm so bad at trig it wouldn't have been helpful." he explained. "I hope you don't mind. I just wanted you to get some sleep." 

I didn't know how to respond. 

How did I get the sweetest, most caring, lovable boy in the world for my boyfriend? 

"I can't believe you did that for me." I said with a smile. 

"Well you were working yourself sick, and I-" 

I cut him off with my lips. I held his face with one hand while the other rested on his waist, and kissed him passionately. 

I don't think I've ever felt this much love for anyone. 

And it's not just because he wrote my paper, but because ever since this whole thing with my parents, he's been over the top supportive. Letting me live with him, helping with homework. He's even taken to setting my clothes out for me so I can get that much more sleep in the morning. 

He's so sweet, and I can't believe he's all mine. No ones has ever cared for me this much except my mother, and she's kind of out of the picture now. 

His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer, until I was just on top of him. 

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. 

"Thank you so much." I said. "You have no idea how much this means to me." I mumbled. 

"It was just an English paper." he mumbled back. 

The words were in the back of my throat. I wanted to tell him I loved him, but I was afraid of ruining a perfect moment. I was afraid of ruining our perfect relationship. 

So instead, I just rested my head on his chest, and laid next to him on the bed. 

He gently rubbed his hand up and down my back, and at some point while I counted his breaths, I fell asleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh. Sorry it's so short. And fillerish. I wasn't sure what to write really.

Anyway, we have started a new story and it would be great if you all would read it. We only have like four readers because the search thing is weird, anyway, it's a Peterick [feat. Rydon.] and it's called I Want To Hate You Half As Much As I Hate Myself

Please guys! It will be realy awesome and intense.

Anyway, we love you. Sorry this took so long.

<3