I've Got a Secret

If Home is Where the Heart is Then We're All Just ***ed

"No. Brendon. No. Don't you- Brendon!" 

It's been less then twenty four hours since he's been home. Home as in here. where he belongs. Where he should stay. 

And he's already packing his fucking shit to head back to his parents place. 

And he won't fucking listen to me. 

And I'm pissed. 

This is a bad idea. 

"Ryan, look..." 

"No. Brendon, you can't do this. Everything is fine here! Why would you want to go back there?" 

"Because Ryan," he stated, sounding slightly annoyed. "Believe it or not, they are my family, and I was beginning to miss them. And before you start, it doesn't matter what they said! They're willing to take me back." he finished, throwing another pile of clothes in the suitcase. 

"Brendon, come on. Think about this please. What makes you think things won't be different? I'm sorry but your dad is being kind of a dick about this whole thing, and I really don't want to see you get hurt. I love you Bren, and I think it's better if you stay here." I said, selling closer and placing my hand on his cheek. 

He sighed, and melted into my touch. 

"Ryan, if I move back home, I won't have to worry about maintaining a job and coming up with money. I can focus more on school, and I won't be so tired all the time, and I can spend more time with you." he said, grabbing the hand that was on his cheek and moving it to his lips to place a slight kiss on my knuckles. 

"I can talk to my mom. Maybe you won't have to pay rent." I tried. 

"I don't want to put your mom through that." he said. He then turned around and placed another thing in the suitcase. (The one he was currently borrowing from us.) I then raced to the bed where his suitcase was sitting and jumped on top of it, preventing him from closing it. 

"Please Bren?" I begged. He then sat down on the bed next to me and gently grabbed my face, kissing me tenderly. 

"I'll be alright okay? I promise I'll stop by tomorrow. Don't worry. I love you." he whispered. 

I sighed in defeat. 

"I love you too." I mumbled. He gave me a forced smile and pulled me into a hug. 

~*~

Brendon's POV 

I got home and everything was pretty much how I left it. Mom welcomed me with a hug and concern for my health. My dad just ignored me. 

I went up to my room and nothing looked like it had been touched. 

I began to wonder what Ryan was doing. 

I began to miss that spare bedroom already. 

I called Smoothie Hut and told them I quit. 

Then I went over to Ryan's instead of going to work. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so incredibly short! And sorry it took so long. I wasn't really sure what to write. Gah.
Comment anyway? We love you <3