I've Got a Secret

I'm Okay Now

Brendon's POV

Welcome home.

Ryan left almost immediately, he had a sour expression splashed on his face. He couldn't stand this house the second he stepped in, acting like it was his mortal enemy. He was helping me bring some of my things over.

I can't blame him.

Kara hasn't come out of her room yet. Mom called her down for something when I was in the bathroom, however. They whispered something and she went back to her room.

Dad was perched on the couch in the living room. He turned and waved at me awkwardly, then turned around and went back to what he was watching on television.

Mom was the only one who actually gave me a hug, gently because she thinks if she hugs me too tightly it would hurt me. Yeah, she thinks I should still be at the hospital.

Dad is probably pissed because Mom made him pay for my hospital bill instead of leaving it with the Ross household.

Currently, I'm lying on my bed while trying to catch up on my school work. I was in the hospital for a few weeks, and I have a mountain of work and have to make up finals. Ryan offered to help me but no, I can't let him help me now. He has helped me enough.

I push a few strands of my hair back from my face, irritated with the history homework. I push the notebook and text book off the bed, where it collapses on the floor. The room is clean, someone cleaned it before I was home because it certainly wasn't this clean when I left.

I flip over so I'm lying on my stomach instead. I stare out my open door into the hallway, I hear someone walking up the steps. I push my face into the comforter of my bed, wondering if I should take a break and make some food.

"Hey B," someone says from the door. And oh, it's Ryan of course.

I lift my head, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, that's a warm welcome." He says with a grin. "You forgot you're science textbook at my house."

Oh, yeah. That explains why I've been avoiding science homework.

"Thanks," I mumble. Ryan shifts uncomfortably. "Don't act so weird just because I live here now."

"I worry about you living here," he says after a pause. He stares at me through his bangs. "Be careful, okay?"

"I don't need to be careful, there is nothing to fear here." I sigh, moving yet again so I'm sitting cross legged. "I didn't move back in because of you, I just missed my family."

He bites his lip, nodding. "Y'know, you're sister looked at me like she would kill me if you're mom wasn't home."

I laugh, "Yeah. She isn't friendly." I pat the side of my bed, signalling him to come over and sit.

Once he is seated, I wrap my arm around his thin shoulder. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine."

"You were just stabbed because of me, you were kicked out of your own house, and you lost most of your old friends in the past few months. Plus the whole Pete thing wasn't cheerful. You can't be absolutely fine." His tone is full or worry.

Stop worrying about me, Ry.

"I am. First, that was not your fault. Second I am now living in my house again, and third I don't care because my friends were pretty much all asses. And Pete, I don't know what to think of that." Yeah, Pete. I just remembered that. It felt like ages ago, and if I just remembered now so I must not be terribly worried about it, am I?

He sighs and reluctantly adds, "Okay. Fine, I'll try and not worry about you." He places a kiss on the side of my head. I rub circles over his shoulder blade, smiling at him. "Love you."

"Love you, too."

Everything will be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
TIME TO WHORE OFF MY ONE-SHOTS AND TWO NEW STORIES!!1!!11

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been spending my summer reading The Heart Rate Of A Mouse.

First, here is the new story I'm starting with the lovely Nicole :) It's an original slash, Rory has phobias and Johnny is kinda a douche. I'll be updating very soon, probably tonight.

Mostly Rydon, I only have a few original ones.
P.S. Savior and A Broken Heart have sequels. I just perfer them rather the sequels because I always feel like they're better than the second.
Rydon:
We Are Broken. Ryan's a cutter.
Savior. Ryan at a party.
A Broken Heart. Ryan has a crush on Greenwald but Greenwald is a douche.
Long Live The Car Crash Hearts. Old stuff. Brendon's a stripper.

Original. *Keep in mind these are not really any romantic het stuff, mostly really dark murder and mental problems.*:
Fucked. Serial killer stuff. I think I'm pretty disturbed after writing this...
Control. Anorexia.
This Is How We Do It On The Murder Scene. Very very old idea I've had. Murder.

AND ANOTHER NEW STORY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!