I've Got a Secret

Shoot a Star on the Boulevard Tonight

Brendon’s POV

“Hey.” I said, sitting down next to Ryan on the park bench, grabbing his hand.

“Hey.” he said. It was almost dark, but it was still light enough for me to be able to see his expression. He didn’t look unhappy or stressed, so I assumed that whatever reason it was that asked me to meet him here wasn’t a bad one.

“So,” I started. “What exactly brings us here on this fine evening?”

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

“I think you should know something.” he paused. “The truth is...”

“Oh no, are you really a girl?” I teased in mock horror.

He laughed and playfully punched me in the arm.

“No. What I was going to say is, the truth is I’m a total romantic. And a romantic evening under the stars sounded nice.” He said with a playful smirk. “I Brought hot chocolate, and some cookies my mom made.”

I smiled. “That sounds awesome.”

~*~

Ten minutes later, we were both laying on the grass gazing at the few stars visible above the Vegas sky.

“So how are things at home?” he asked, tracing circles with his thumb on the side of my hand.

I sighed and turned to face him. 

“Alright I guess. They don’t treat me... horribly you know? It’s like, especially with my mom, they act nice but I can tell by the look on their face or in their eyes that they’re disappointed or whatever. And it’s irritating... but tolerable I guess. I only have to put up with it for a few more months, then it’s off to college.”

Ryan nodded. “You could always come back you know... If like... you know... You’re always welcome.” He was facing me now too.

I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him.

“Thank you, but I’m okay. Really.” I mumbled breaking the kiss, then going back again.

He pulled away and sighed. “Alright.”

“I love you.” I said.

He rolled his eyes then pulled me closer. “I love you too.”

“Can you believe that if this were a few months ago you’d be dressed in drag?” I asked randomly.

He laughed. “Yeah. Though I must admit, dressing up all day was kind of fun.”

“And that’s why you’re gay sweetie.” I winked, placing my hand on his neck and caressing his cheek with my thumb.

He rolled his eyes again.

“Although...” I continued. "I admit I do kind of miss the thrill of it all. Walking down the hallways holding you're hand and being the only one who knew the true you." 

He laughed. "Yeah it was pretty exciting wasn't it?" 

I leaned forward and kissed him again, this time a tiny bit deeper. 

After a minute or so of nothing but kisses, he broke away again. 

"Do you know what this reminds me of?" he whispered. 

"hmm?" 

"That time we drove out to the desert and ate your mothers burnt lasagna under the stars." 

I laughed. "That was our first official make session." I added. 

"Mmhmm." he leaned forward and kissed me again. 

"I love you so much." I mumbled into the kiss. 

"You too." he mumbled back, and I pulled away. 

"Maybe we should take this to the car. Don't want to run into any ass holes or anything." I suggested. He chuckled and stood up. 

"How trashy." he joked. 

"Only the best for you." 

I then wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek, then dragged him towards my moms car. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so, I'm sad to say this story is coming to an end. The next chapter will be the next chapter and it will be the epilogue. We love you guys so much, and thank you to all those who have commented. You're amazing

Now, I'm sorry this chapter sucks so badly. xD but do you know what doesn't suck? This. and it you loved me you would check it out and comment. :3

I love you all so much. Good night!