I've Got a Secret

Home Sweet Hole

Brendon's POV

"Mom! I'm Home!" Kara yelled obnoxiously.

Oh yeah, did I mention I have an evil sister named Kara Ruth Margret Urie? I'm glad that isn't my name...

I do have one cool sibiling, though. Her name is Bandit.

No, that is not her real name.You seriously think Mormons would name their kid 'Bandit'? And not Mary or Faith? Please, as if; her name is Victoria Alice Urie.

I just call her Bandit because of my obsession with Gerard Way. He named his daughter Bandit, and its way better than Victoria.

Mom emerges from the kitchen; hair in a tidy bun, clothes clean and appropriate for a Mormon mother.

"Hello Kara," She hugs her daughter. "Hello Brendon." Her voice turns cold as she frowns at my clothes; the whole time her crows feet distract me. This outfit is mild, compared to what Gabe wears. He should thank his lucky stars he is allowed to wear purple skinny jeans and V-necks.

After biting my cheek, I escaped from that death trap.

Flashback

I finished scribbiling messy words on the paper before folding it up.My dads voice was in the back of my head the whole time, egging me on.

"Brendon, why dont you have yourself a girlfriend? Your a Urie! If I was able to get a nice girl like your mother, then why haven't you found yourself a nice,Mormon girl?"

Nice Mormon girl? Half the girls at our church had back alley abortions. The other half are smart enough to use a condom. After mass, there is a huge brothel outside.

Everytime he talks about a girlfriend, I think of the 'Mormon girls' and the normal not acceptable girls. Unless I can find one who can pretend to be Mormon, then I'll be single forever.

Trying to shake off my anxiety, I got up from the cafeteria table, threw out my uneaten lunch, and found Jane. I slid into the seat next to her, smiled when she noticed me, and gave her the note.

I tried to ignore the guy murdering me with his eyes (which was hard to do) who was across from us. I guess I interupted something?

Her eyes quickly read over the note. She smiled and nodded. My note said:

Do you want to og out tonight?

Crap, I almost wished she said no.


Ryan's POV

When the phone rang, I ran from the bathroom; almost tripping over my own feet. To my dissappointment, it was just Spencer.

"Hey Spence."

"I swear to god, if you go out with that pedophile Ii will kill you in your sleep, chop up your body into a million pieces, and hide them for Pedo-Urie to find."

"Love you too!" I hurriedly clicked 'End call.'

The clock says it's 7:56, meaning only 4 more minutes til 'Pedo-Urie' gets here. The voice in the back of my head is telling me to call this off, break his Mormon heart, and move on. But there also is that little voice saying go for it.

Am I going insane? These voices seem to think so. Oh welll at least I make a pretty girl.

Before I could finish questioning my sanity, the doorbell rang.

"Ready to go?" For a Mormon kid, he seems rebellious. Skinny jeans and an MCR shirt? That seems like someone would object. Plus, he has an attitude.

I wasn't really ready, but hell. I will never be ready. I just nodded and smiled like a dork. I took out my pocket sized notebook to ask a rebellious question for this rebellious Mormon:

Are you sure your Mormon?

"Um, yeah. I think I'm Mormon." He sounded unsure of himself. He found interest in the car keys in his hand.

This kid has a secret, and I'm going out find out what it is
♠ ♠ ♠
CONTINUE THE BMTH TITLES!!!

Im gonna try and continue the tradition > : D

Yell at my computer please.I tried to update this at midnight last night,but it made me login and i lost THE WHOLE CHAPTER D : <

I kind of had writers block for this chapter, so sorry if it isnt as good as you wished it was >.<