Status: Complete

The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine

Chapter 15

It felt nice waking up the next morning in mine and Jon’s bed after being in hotel rooms for the past couple of days. I looked at the clock to see that it was 10:30. I rolled over to see Jon awake, “Hi.” “Hi,” he replied giving me a small kiss. “Ready for today?” Jon asked. “Yeah but I really wish you would tell me what we’re doing.” “You’ll just have to wait and find out,” Jon replied with a smile. Jon and I were celebrating Valentine’s Day a day early since I have to work tomorrow and Jon has practice. “Well what am I supposed to wear,” I asked getting up out of bed and heading to the bathroom to shower. “You don’t have to get all dressed up if that’s what you’re asking,” Jon replied getting up. I came out of the bathroom and went to figure out what I was going to wear. I decided on faded skinny jeans, a light purple v-neck t-shirt and a dark grey cardigan. I did my makeup and put my hair in a side pony. I walked out of the bedroom to see Jon opening the door coming back inside the condo. “Where did you go?” I asked. “I just put a few things in the car,” he replied, “Ready to go?” “Yup,” I said as I put on my black, white and grey plaid pea coat, my red mittens and my purse, slipping on my brown Uggs.

“Here you have to put this on,” Jon said putting a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn’t see anything. “Why do I have to wear this?” I asked. “So you can’t see where we’re going,” Jon replied starting the car. “Can’t you just tell me,” I said. “Nope it’s a surprise.” We drove for a while until we came to a stop, “Okay you can take off the blindfold,” Jon said. I took off the blindfold and saw that we were at the ice skating rink in Millennium Park. “Oh Jon this is awesome,” I said excitedly, “but we don’t have our skates.” “What do you think I was putting in the car,” he said reaching in the back seat pulling out our skates. We put our skates on and stepped out onto the ice. I couldn’t believe how many people were here. Jon grabbed my hand as we continued to skate. I saw lots of kids wearing Blackhawk jerseys. “Jonathan, Jonathan Toews,” I heard some kids yell from behind us. Jon and I stopped and turned around to see about 7 kids skate up to us. “Hey do you mind signing our jerseys?” One kid asked. “No not at all,” Jon said as he signed each jersey. “Thanks,” another kid said. “Who’s the girl?” One kid asked pointing to me. “Oh this is my fiancé Chelsey,” Jon said wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. “Oh well you’re pretty,” one boy said to me. “Thank you,” I replied. “Nice meeting you Jonathan and Chelsey,” the kids said as they skated away. “Nice to meet you too,” Jon replied as we continued skating. We skated for a while and then decided to go get some hot chocolate.

We were walking through the park, when I felt something wet and cold hit my back. I turned around to see Jon with a snowball in his hand. “Oh you’re gonna get it now,” I said bending down to pick up some snow to make a snowball and throwing it at Jon. “Oh so that’s how it’s gonna be huh,” Jon said throwing another snowball at me. I ducked out of the way and started to run through the park, laughing and throwing snow at Jon. I felt Jon’s arms around my waist picking me up and spinning me around. Both of us laughing as we fell into the snow, we just laid there for a while. I was getting cold from being wet and started to shiver. Jon leaned down and gave me a small kiss. “Guess we should go back home and get out of these wet clothes,” Jon said while getting up and helping me up. “Y-yeah I-I guess s-so,” I said my teeth chattering as we walked back to the car and drove home.

We got home and Jon disappeared into the bedroom. I slowly took off my jacket, still shivering and hung it in the closet. “Hey Chels, come here,” Jon said from the bedroom. I walked towards the bedroom, “Where are you?” I asked as I entered our room. “Here,” Jon said poking his head out from the bathroom, “I have something to show you.” I walked towards the bathroom and Jon opened the door wider. Once inside I saw that the Jacuzzi tub was full with water and bubble bath, soft music was playing in the background and candles were lit on the counter and around the edge of the tub. “Wow, Jon it’s beautiful,” I breathed. “I’m glad you like it, here let me help you out of those wet clothes,” he said coming over to me. Both of us unclothed we made our way to the tub. Jon got in first sitting down at one end. I climbed in and sat with my back against his chest as his arms snaked around my stomach pulling me close. “Are you getting warmer now?” Jon whispered in my ear. “Mmmhum,” I said leaning up giving him a long warm kiss. We just sat there in each other’s arms enjoying each other’s company and the warmth of the water.

About half an hour later we emerged from the bathroom. I headed into the bedroom to find something to wear. I heard Jonathan come up behind me, “So are you all warm now or do you need a little more help?” He whispered while sliding my silk robe off down off of my shoulders and placing small kisses on them. I smiled and turned around, “Well I guess I could use a little more help.” I smirked as I slid off the rest of my robe. Jon smiled, picked me up and carried me towards the bed. His lips roamed over my body kissing every surface. My hands moved down his chest, to his abs and finally to his package, stroked it lightly teasing him just a little. “Chelsey stop teasing me,” Jon groaned. I removed my hand and allowed him access. A wave of pleasure over came me as he entered inside. He started off slow, going faster and harder with each stroke. We climaxed simultaneously. Jon flopped down on the pillow next to me, both of us out of breath. I moved closer to Jon putting my head on his chest as his arm wrapped around me. “Well that has to be the best Valentine’s Day ever,” I said giving him a kiss. “I agree,” Jon said pulling me closer. “I love you,” he whispered kissing my forehead. “I love you too,” I replied closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.