Status: Complete

The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine

Chapter 20

It was around 4pm on Sunday and I was over at Troy and Carly’s house with Jenn, Sarah and Robyn and the other girlfriends, wives and kids of the Hawks. The team was coming over for dinner and just to hang out after they got home from Washington. I was sitting with Jenn and Sarah in the living room when I heard the door open and a lot of voices. We stood up and went closer to the door. I saw Kaner, Troy, Patrick, Duncan, Seabs and Turco as I was looking for Jon. Just then I saw him come in the door, his eyes met mine and he started to walk towards me, a smile both of our faces. “Baby!” Jon exclaimed as he embraced me in a hug lifting me up and spinning me around. “Jonny!” I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck burying my face in his shoulder, breathing in his cologne. “I missed you so much,” he said putting me down, kissing me. “I missed you too,” I replied pulling on his tie for another kiss. Jon smiled wrapping his arms around my waist deepening the kiss. “Ok Tazer I know you haven’t seen Chelsey in like a week but seriously there’s children around,” Kopecky said, causing Jon and I to pull away. “Sorry Kopey,” I said my face turning red. We then went to go get some pizza and sit down on the couch.

A few hours passed and most of the guys had already left leaving Robyn and Duncan, Jenn and Kaner, Sarah and Patrick, Troy and Carly, Seabs, Hossa, Bickell, Leddy and Jon and I left. We were all sitting in the living room just talking. Jon’s arms wrapped around my stomach pulling me onto his lap. I laughed quietly and smiled up at him. “Jeez, Jonny you and Chelsey have been like joined at the hip ever since he got here,” Brian said. “Hey I haven’t seen her in a week, I missed her,” Jon said kissing the top of my head. “Awww isn’t that cute,” Kaner smirked. “Shut up Kaner, you know you missed Jenn too,” Jon said. “Really,” Jenn said turning to look at Patrick. “Of course I did babe, you know that. I just didn’t complain the whole time like Tazer did,” Kane shot back. “Hey I didn’t complain the whole time,” Jon defended. “Yeah okay,” Kaner said. Jon just shook his head. I don’t really know where the conversation went after that since I was distracted by Jon whispering in my ear and placing sweet kisses on my neck. “Jonny,” I whispered. “What?” Jon whispered. “If you keep doing that I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to contain myself,” I whispered back. “Well maybe we should head home then,” Jon whispered a smirk forming on his face. We then got up and said our goodbyes and headed home.

We got home and just as we were inside the condo I took off my jacket and shoes and started walking toward the bedroom, removing my clothing as I went. I could feel Jonathan watching me, by now I had removed my socks and jeans and was currently unbuttoning my shirt. I turned around and smirked at Jon. “Chelsey,” Jon groaned taking a step closer. “Nah-uh, before you take one more step you need to lose some clothing,” I smiled. Jon quickly removed his sock, jeans and shirt, leaving him in his blue and white plaid boxers. “There, better,” Jon asked as he came closer to me. “Much,” I said standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. Jon slid my shirt off and slid his hands under my ass picking me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. I giggled as Jon carried us to the bedroom.

I woke up the next morning and rolled over to see Jon staring at me. “What are you doing?” I asked him, moving closer to him. “Just watching you sleep. I didn’t want to wake you. You looked so peaceful,” Jon replied. I smiled leaning up to give him a kiss. “Don’t you have work today?” Jon asked. “Nope I took the day off,” I replied. “Oh so do you want to come to practice with me?” “Sure, what time do we have to leave?” “Umm around 8,” Jon replied. “Alright well I’m gonna go shower then,” I said getting up and heading into the bathroom. I got in the shower and turned on water, loving the feeling of the warm water hitting my skin. I started doing my normal shower routine while singing, “It was you and me, it seemed to last forever, the way you taste I still remember the sounds we made, one day in June I stayed all night and made love to you like the 4th of July.” I felt Jon’s arms wrap around me, “I’d sure like to taste you right now,” he whispered in my ear sending shivers down spine. I turned around so I was facing him. “Would you now?” “Mmmhumm,” Jon moaned as his lips crashed with mine. When Jon and I finally got out of the shower it was 7:45. We quickly got dressed and drove to the rink.

I sat on the bench watching the guys practice. A few of the guys came up and said hi to me when practice was over. Jon skated off the ice dripping with sweat. “Nice practice babe.” “Thanks,” Jon replied bending down to give me a quick kiss before he went into the locker room. We went back to the condo and had lunch. Jon then went for his pregame nap. I sat on the couch and watched some TV for a while. I was feeling tired so I decided to go join Jon. I quietly walked in the bedroom and laid down not wanting to wake Jon. I must have not done a very good job because Jon moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, “What are you doing?” he whispered. “I came to join you for your pregame nap,” I replied. “Mmm that’s nice,” Jon said falling back asleep and I slowly drifted off to sleep. We woke up a few hours later. “That was a good nap,” I said lying on Jon’s chest. “Mmm it sure was,” Jon replied kissing my forehead. We then got ready for the game and headed to the United Centre.