Status: Complete

The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine

Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning excited, it was Christmas day and I was so happy that I was able to spend it with my family and Jonathan. I rolled over to find Jon still sleeping soundly. I placed a kiss on his check and saw his eyes slowly open. “Merry Christmas,” he smiled as leaned over to kiss me on the lips. “Merry Christmas,” I replied as I got out of bed to go take a shower. I came out of the bathroom to get dressed and do my make-up so that Jon could go have a shower. I put on my black leggings and my blue and white pinstriped button up shirt dress that came down to about the middle of my thigh. I put on some foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and finally some lip gloss. I did my hair in lose wavy curls. Jon came out of the bathroom in his favourite pair of jeans and a plaid button up shirt. ‘I love that shirt on him,’ I thought to myself. “Ready to go,” I asked. “Yup,” Jon replied as we headed out of the room to the front doors where my parents, brother, Nana and Papa were waiting for us and drove to my cousin’s house.

We got to my cousin’s house and went into the living room where everyone else was waiting to open presents. Jon sat down on the floor by the fireplace and I went and sat down on his lap as he put his arms around my waist. I watched as everyone was opening their presents. Jon handed me a small box, “Merry Christmas babe,” he whispered in my ear. I took the box and opened it, inside was a silver necklace with a diamond heart. It was so beautiful. “Oh Jon it’s gorgeous! Thank you.” I leaned up and gave him a light kiss. “You’re welcome,” Jon said as he took the necklace out and put it around my neck. I handed Jon his present and watched him peel off the wrapping paper, revealing a Cannon camera. “Thanks Chels, I needed a new camera,” Jon said leaning down to give me a kiss on my cheek. “I have another present for you too, but you’ll have to wait till later to get it,” I winked at him, causing him to smirk.

Once all the presents were opened, all the cousins went outdoor skating. Jon, Shane, Cole, Drew, Logan and Kholton were shooting pucks around at one end of the rink, while Mikhayla and I were skating around at the other end. I was skating towards the end boards when I felt Jon’s arms wrap around my waist. I laughed as he lifted me up spinning me around. “Jon put me down,” I laughed trying to wiggle free from his grasp. Jon laughed and put me down, spinning me around so I was facing him. He bent down and pressed his lips to mine. “I’m so glad we get to spend Christmas together,” he said kissing me again, placing his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. My arms found their way around his neck, deepening the kiss. “Can we leave now, or are you two gonna make out some more?” my brother asked. Jon and I pulled away and smiled at one another. “No we can leave,” I replied skating over to the bench and taking off my skates.

We got back to my cousins house just in time for dinner. Once we were all done eating, all of the cousins went downstairs to watch the 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies that my cousin Drew got for Christmas. Jon went to sit on the couch and I came snuggled up beside him, placing my head on his chest as he put his arm around me. Half way through the second movie I could feel my eyes slowly starting to close. “Don’t fall asleep yet, you still have to give me the other half of my present,” Jon whispered in my ear. I smiled and whispered, “Well maybe I should give you your present right now.” “But we haven’t finished watching the movies,” Jon whispered back. “Do you really want to finish watching the movies or should we put that new camera to use?” I whispered seductively in his ear, while pulling him up off the couch. “Where are you going?” asked my mom as Jon and I went to the front door to grab our coats and shoes. “Oh...we’re going back to the condo because we’re tired,” I replied. “Sure you are,” my Uncle Ronn winked at us, as we headed out the door and drove back to the condo.

We got into the room and closed the door. Jon picked me up and laid me down on the bed, kissing the sweet spot on my neck. I unbuttoned Jon’s shirt and took it off, feeling his toned chest and abs. Jon moved his hands from around my waist to the bottom of my shirt dress and started unbuttoning his way to the top, kissing up my stomach as he went. He then took of my dress and threw it across the room. I took off my leggings as Jon unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans. Jonathan then removed my bra and slowly moved his hands from my breasts to my thong and slid it off. I then slid off his boxers, revealing his hardened member. Pleasure overcame me as Jonathan entered inside me. He started off slow, pulling out then in, until I couldn’t take it anymore. “Faster Jon, I can’t take it anymore,” I moaned. Jon did as I asked and I could feel myself getting close. We both climaxed at the same time. Jon flopped down on the pillow beside me. “Okay I know I said last night was the best sex we’ve ever had but I’m gonna have to say that this time was way better,” Jon said breathing heavily. “I agree,” I replied snuggling up to him and placing a light kiss on his lips before laying my head on his chest and falling asleep.

I heard the alarm clock go off at 3:30am and Jon moving around. “Don’t get up yet”, I said moving closer to him. “I have to if I want to catch my flight,” Jon replied giving me a kiss on my forehead and getting up to take a shower. Once Jon and I were ready we left for the airport. Jon was standing at the gate as we heard his flight number being called. “I guess I should go,” Jon said giving me a sweet long kiss and wrapping me in a big hug. “Alright, I’ll see you on Tuesday,” I replied giving him one last kiss before he walked down the hallway and onto the plane.