Status: Complete

The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine

Chapter 5

It was December 28th and Jonathan had an away game against the Blues and I went to go watch. It was the first period and Jon was skating with the puck along the boards. He got hit and fell awkward into the boards going shoulder and head first. He grabbed his shoulder right away and I knew something wasn’t right. Jon skated towards the bench and sat down, his face showing no sign of pain. The trainer came over and talked to him. I saw Jon get up and go towards the dressing room. I continued to watch the game hoping that Jon was alright and he would come back. But as the period came to an end Jon was still not back so I went down to the dressing room to see what was wrong.

I walked in and found Jon in the medical room, his equipment was off and he was just in his boxers, sitting on the table holding an ice pack to his shoulder. “Baby, are you okay? You didn’t break anything?” I asked with concern as I walked over to him placing my hand on his arm. “No nothing’s broken, my shoulders just injured. I’m gonna be out for 2 weeks,” Jon said with frustration. “That sucks, but at least nothings broken,” I replied as Jon got off the table and went to go get dressed. The Hawks ended up losing the game 3-1.

It was New Years Eve and Sharpie and Sarah were having a party at their house. I was just finishing getting ready. I had on dark wash skinny jeans and a light purple v-neck t-shirt that was low enough so that you could just see a little bit of cleavage. Jon was wearing faded jeans and a navy blue polo t-shirt. I came out of the bedroom and saw Jon watching TV. “How’s your shoulder feeling?” I asked walking over to him. “It’s alright today, better than yesterday,” Jon replied turning off the TV and getting up off the couch. “You look good,” he said his eyes roamed over me stopping at my chest. “Thanks,” I smiled, kissing him, “Ready to go?” “Yup,” Jon replied as we headed out the door.

It was almost midnight; the party was in full swing. People were dancing, talking in little groups or off in the bedrooms. I was talking with Jenn, Robyn and Catherine when I felt a hand grab mine and pull me away. “Jon, where are we going?” I asked as he dragged me down the hallway where the bedrooms were. “I have an idea of how we can bring in the new year,” he said huskily as he opened a door and pulled me inside shutting and locking the door behind him. “Oh really, and what would that be?” I asked knowing exactly what he was thinking. “This,” Jon replied kissing me and pushing me towards the bed. I kissed him back as his hands ran just underneath my shirt sending shivers down my spine. He then took off my shirt and I slowly and carefully took off his, not wanting to hurt his shoulder. We then took off our jeans and were now just in our underwear. Jon moved his lips from mine, down my neck sucking on the skin between my collar bone and my shoulder. I moaned with pleasure as my hands traveled down his back to the front of his waistband on his boxers feeling his already hard member. I removed his boxers admiring the view in front of me. Jon then flipped me over and removed my bra and panties. Jon’s lips kissing their way down to my breasts. His tongue flicking my nipple ever so lightly. Moans of pleasure escaped from both of us. “Just do it already,” I whispered as I felt Jon inside me. Feelings of excitement and pleasure overcame me as Jonathan and I brought in the new year.

“Happy New Year baby,” Jon said as he lay down on the pillow beside me. “Happy New Year,” I replied as Jon leaned over to kiss me before we both fell asleep. I woke up the next morning in Jon’s arms, not sure of where I was. I then remembered that we were still at Sharpies house. I felt Jon stir next to me. “Morning,” I smiled kissing him lightly on the lips. “Morning babe,” Jonathan replied. We found our clothes, put them on and headed out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. We saw Kaner, Jenn, Patrick, Sarah, Robyn and Duncan in the kitchen. “Hey you two,” Sarah said as Jon and I walked in. “What were you two up to last night? We didn’t see you when it was midnight,” Patrick said with a smirk on his face. “Oh nothing really,” Jon replied wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. “Really because it sounded like a lot more than nothing from the moans and screams that I heard, from Chelsey, coming from your room last night,” Kaner said as everyone laughed. My face turned bright red and I buried my face into Jonathan’s chest. “It’s alright babe,” Jon whispered as he placed a kiss on my forehead. We then said our goodbyes and headed back to the condo.