Status: Complete

The Best Thing That's Ever Been Mine

Chapter 7

I woke up Saturday morning to the light shining through the curtains. I rolled over to look at the clock to see what time it was, it read ‘10:12’. “Don’t get up just yet,” Jon said groggily, while pulling me closer to him. “We can’t just stay in bed all day,” I said. “Sure we can, I don’t have a game till tomorrow and you don’t have work till Monday,” he said giving me a kiss. “And just what are we going to do all day in bed?” I asked. “Well I have a few ideas,” Jon said with a smirk as he kissed his way down my neck and pulled the covers over us.

A few hours later Jon and I emerged from the bedroom. I was in Jon’s dress shirt from the night before and my underwear, while Jon was just in his boxers. Jon went into the kitchen to find something to eat. I grabbed my phone and went on Facebook. I updated my status to 'Spending the day at home with my man :)'. “Hey Chels, what do you want to eat?” Jon asked from the kitchen. “I don’t know. What do you want?” I asked getting up from the couch and coming over to where Jon was. “How about omelettes?” “Sure sounds good, do you want to make them or should I?” I asked as my phone beeped singling that someone had commented on my status. “We could make them together,” Jon suggested. “Alright,” I said looking at who had commented on my status. It was from Jenn, 'So I’m assuming that means you two will be in the bedroom'. I laughed and replied, 'Not just the bedroom, We’re in the kitchen and living room too lol'. Just as I finished commenting, Kaner commented on my status too, 'Remind me not to sit on the couch the next time I come over :P'. “What’s so funny?” Jon asked. I showed him my status, he just laughed. “Of course Kaner would say something like that.” We finished making the omelettes and sat down to eat.

Once all the dishes were cleaned up I went to go take a shower. I opened the glass door to the shower and started the water. I was just about to reach for my grapefruit scented body wash, when I felt these hands on my hips. I jumped and turned around. “Shit, Jon you scared me,” I exclaimed. “Oh I’m sorry,” he said, “I didn’t mean to. I just figured we could shower together,” he said raising an eyebrow. “Well that would make showering more fun,” I said as I stepped toward him and giving him a long wet kiss.

When Jon and I got out of the shower and got dressed it was 2 in the afternoon. We decided to watch a movie. I made my way to the couch and sat down. Jon grabbed the TV remote and sat down beside me, putting his arm around me. “What movie do you want to watch?” Jon asked while looking through the video on demand. “How about Inception?” I asked. “Sure, I’ve wanted to see that movie for a while,” Jon said as he bought the movie. I snuggled up to Jon putting my head on his chest. Jonathan and I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Jon shifting around on the couch. “Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you,” he whispered. “Its fine,” I said leaning up to place a kiss on his lips. “I guess we should get something to eat, considering its 7pm,” Jon said while looking at his phone. “Wow, we slept for a long time,” I said getting up off the couch and wandering over to the kitchen to find something for dinner. “Must have been all that physical activity we did today,” Jon said kissing my check. “Yeah must have,” I laughed.

We found something for dinner and once we were done eating and cleaning up, we decided to go to bed since Jon had a game tomorrow. I turned off the lights and crawled into bed next to Jon. “Today was amazing,” he whispered in my ear. “Mmm, yes it was,” I replied giving him a kiss. “I love you,” Jon said, giving me a warm kiss on my lips. “I love you too,” I whispered as I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.