Disallusioned Mentality.

Blinding Passion

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked me, questioning me, even against his better judgement. He had wanted this for so, so long.
I looked right into those longing, wishful eyes, kissed him again as passionately as I knew how, letting myself slip deeper and deeper into this distraction, and bit Ben's lip slightly when I started to pull away. He had his answer. I wanted to forget everything that had happened tonight. I wanted him. Ben took my hands, palm to palm in his, and threw my body, hands above my head, into the wall behind me, pressing them against the wall. A devious, powerful smile eased it's way over his face, and I felt his lips touch my neck. His body was pressed all the way up against mine, now. This only made my entire being yearn for him even more. Tonight was only about one thing. Passion, only blinding, beautiful passion.
We were in the hallway near my apartment, it was dark out and nobody was here at this hour. Our hands slid down with his loosening grip, and he put one of them into my back pocket to reach for my keys. I jumped up and bound myself to him by entwining my legs around his waist, still kissing him with everything I had. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck, and he held his hand on my back while he lead the way to my apartment door. He jammed the key into the lock, barely managing to unlock it, and dropped the keys on the floor after we entered. He kicked the door closed and kept walking. We made it to my bedroom, and I unbound my legs while he gently let me down onto the bed on my back. The blinds were open, but it was so late and so dark that we didn't take the time to remedy that. He climbed over me, and I slid my hands under his shirt to ease it up over his head, while he unbuttoned my jeans. His hands reached into the inside of the top of my shirt and he tore it off of me so fast all of the buttons down the front were pulled off and left on the ground next to my bed. I placed my hand on the top of his jeans, moved it lower on the inside and unbuttoned the top of them and unzipped them for him. I gripped some denim on each side of the pant legs and ripped them off and pushed them to the ground. The rest of our clothes made their way off of us and onto the floor. After my bra was removed, Ben kissed from right between my cleavage all the way down, and I let out a small moan. Completely naked now, I flipped him under me and leaned down over him to kiss just under his ear and whisper slowly "I want you, all of you." At hearing this, he submerged his hands in my hair and kissed me with what I could tell was every ounce of passion he was too afraid to show me before today. This proved to me that he really loved me. This wasn't a passing crush, a pure lust. Ben had waited for me this whole time, and now he would finally be someone to me. I could feel him starting to come into me, and another small moan escaped.
This was when I heard the lock on my door being opened by another set of keys. We didn't have time to cover ourselves. Before we even had time to blink, I turned my head to see Will standing in my doorway.
"Emma...?" His eyes were filled to the brim with a mixture of betrayal and confusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I'm horrible at keeping a writing schedule. I only write when I'm inspired.
Just for kicks, I'll mention I was listening to "Set fire to the rain" by Adele when writing this.
I wrote this at 2am so if there's grammar/spelling errors, I'm sorry, but that's what happens.