Status: In Progress. Comment? :D

Sunflowers and Tulips

James (Girasole) Everett Gurley is the Quarterback of the Varsity football team. He has good grades, an okay relationship with his girlfriend, and a best friend that blows all the other friends out of the water. He has two siblings, a little brother and sister, a mother who is so wonderful, and a father who is an alcoholic. No body knows about his father, except for his best friend, Braedon. He lives in the nice suburb

Braedon (Margherita) Derek Clark is the right-hand man and best friend to James. He's also on the Varsity football team, but as a kicker. He's single, has excellent grades, and was just friends with a girl named Marie, who died unexpectedly. He is an only child, pretends to be spoiled so that he can fit in, his mother left him when they were little, and his father is working double-shift at a factory. He lives in a trailer park on the outskirts of town, but both he and his dad made it their home.

What happens when the two friends develop feelings for each other....and they can't act upon them in fear of being exposed to the homophobic community?

***WARNING: THIS STORY IS A SLASH. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, A SLASH IS BOY ON BOY ACTION WITH A SIDE OF AWESOMENESS***

This story is completely fictional. I do not own any realistic character that will pop up anytime in the story.

This story is dedicated to all of those who feel lost with their sexuality or simply with who they are. If any of you want to talk, message me, and I'll be here with open arms. (Figuratively of course.)