Status: In Progress. Comment? :D

Sunflowers and Tulips

Chapter Nineteen

No One's POV

James' hands massaged Braedon's shoulders for a while, before they pulled him backwards to lean against his muscular chest. He knew that there was one way to comfort him, to show him that he cared. They laid together awkwardly, one waiting for the other to make a move. Of course James didn't need much incentive. He kissed Braedon's neck, feeling him tense and relax.

The tears running from Braedon's eyes slowly stopped, and he felt himself beginning to relax. He took comfort in James' embrace, and snuggled up beneath his arm.

WARNING: FROM THIS POINT ON IS MATURE CONTENT. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ, THEN DON'T READ. SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE BOLD LETTERS SAYING THAT THE SCENE HAS STOPPED.

Like a bolt of lightning, James moved his hand down past Braedon's waist and grabbed ahold of his manhood through his pale green hospital gown. Braedon gasped, and James smiled. He began stroking and rubbing Braedon through his gown, and both of them couldn't deny the pleasure that was bringing the both of them. Brae's breathing became almost harsh and the rise and fall of his chest found a whole new rythym. He placed his hand over James' encouraging him to continue.

"You love it, don't you?" James' whispered in Braedon's ear, before starting to nibble on it. He started there and slowly worked down his neck, and each warm breath caused Brae to tremble with ecstasy. The blood rushed from his head, and James was beginning to share the sensation. His hand gradually moved faster as he felt Braedon's arousal growing beneath his fingers. James could only moan and squeeze his hand tighter and tighter.

There was a moment of disappointment, when James released his grip, and Braedon was afraid the situation had ended before it had really started, but then James had found his way under the gown and now there was nothing between his hand and Brae's throbbing member. Now both of them moaned in unison, and ignoring their wounds they twisted their bodies to reach each other's lips and began to share long passionate kisses.

From their current position, Braedon couldn't grab James' member, but he snaked his hand down the length of it, , moving up and down with the James'movements. The two of them moved as one, panting and moaning between hard, wet kisses. Like a train their movements accelerated, hands pacing back and forth, and high moans rising from their lips. Suddenly the two of them came to a rigid stop. Their climax had been reached at the same time and the two could do nothing but lay in each other's arms, until the shock had passed from their limbs.

THIS SCENE HAS ENDED. IT IS SAFE TO LOOK NOW ;D

The both of them were breathing heavily from what had just happened. It never occurred to Braedon that James was so forward with interactions like that, but nevertheless he was happy that James did it. For some reason, it reassured him that James was there to stay in some crazy, insane, sexual way.

It made Braedon realize that he was hopelessly, irrevocably in love with James Everett Guy, and that was never going to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm just gonna basically dedicate this chapter to my best friend C.J. He totally wrote this scene for me and I am forever in his debt. To be honest I did not know how the hell I was supposed to write this because I haven't really payed attention to how guys...interacted with each other. But C.J. isn't gay or anything. He's just a really amazing guy who wrote this for me because he loves me SOOOOO much. Isn't that right, CJ? :D

Also, check out his band: Bad Night for a Hero. He's an amazing singer and I love his songs to death even though they aren't really my style. I like them cause they're different and is actually from his heart and experiences. He's great and I really suggest you check it out. :)

So I'm sorry I haven't written for a while. I was in Austin/San Antonio all week last week (I went to SeaWorld!!! :D) and this week I've been doing VBS (Vacation Bible School) with 3 year olds. At the moment I am sick because one girl, Ashawnti, sneezed right in my face and got all her nastiness on me. :c

Currently my brother is visiting with his wonderful fiancee for the weekend so don't expect anything for a little bit. I have Driver's ED coming up soon! :D Even though I'm a month and a half late for starting classes, I'm going and I shall get my permit! >:D

I've been monitoring my subscribers and I've lost two, then got one, then lost one, then got it back again. So now I'm at 83 subscribers or something like that. It's a good amount but I'm still sad I lost one. :c But TEN FUCKING STARS BABYYYYYYY!!!! :D WOOOOOOOT. Thank you all for getting me to this point and honestly if it wasn't for your comments and my friends' death threats, this story would have been long thrown out.

Expect more chapters soon! I love you all! :D