Status: In Progress. Comment? :D

Sunflowers and Tulips

Chapter Twenty

Braedon's POV

I was still extremely unsure about everything that has been happening. It’s like I’ve been rushed into this and yet time couldn’t go by slower. The only time I felt even a glimmer of happiness was when James gave me that handjob. Honestly, I didn’t expect it from him since he’s so timid and girlish about a bunch of things, but then he just did it and it made me think that maybe he actually loved me.

Then I realized that the thought of that was completely stupid and threw it away in my little mental trashcan.

Life was so complicated. It was like a little flower, a tulip, so beautiful and yet there’s always this knowledge deep down that it will come to an end, whether it’s from withering in the sun, freezing in the cold, or being pulled up by a little kid eager to put their grubby little hands on something. Nobody could predict the eventual death, but they knew it would die no matter what. The difference between being a flower and being human was that humans had emotions, which is always a bad thing. Having emotions creates so many different complications within one lifetime that people should not have.

Then again…emotions got me James, and I really do love James. He’s the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. It seems like he really cares for me, and I don’t want to push the only thing I love away. That would be bad. It would probably cause me to become
even more depressed than I already am.

I looked over to him. He was perfect, sleeping with a small smile of satisfaction on his face. It has only been about 10 minutes after what happened, but because of the emotional stress he probably was tired. Which was perfectly fine; I needed to think without any distractions like his sexy body. It’s just…he looked just like an angel lying there. There was no sign of troubles or worries on his face as he slept, his mouth slightly open.

Suddenly, there was a light knock on the door and Dr.Whatshisface (I think his name is Alex) walked in, a grim look on his face. Since it was only him and I in the room, it was kind of awkward, but we both got over it quickly.

“Uh…Braedon?” he questioned timidly, not making eye contact with me.

“Yeah?”

He sighed, putting his face in one of his hands. “Look…I don’t know how to tell you this, but we have to move you…”

James stirred in his sleep, grumbling slightly.

I stiffened, looking at him blankly. There was a silence that settled over the room, me challenging him to finish the sentence and him waiting for me to speak. Eventually, curiosity got the best of me and he won. “What do you mean?”

“A rehabilitation facility.”

Looking down to James, I noticed his face was scrunched up, making his nose wrinkle in the cutest way. He was obviously awake but didn’t want to make himself known to us just yet. I knew he didn’t like the idea of me going to a rehab. Hell, I didn’t like it either. It was like I was torn between two sides: one was all for it, knowing I would get better, and the other was the stubborn teenage side that didn’t want to do shit.

“Why,” I replied coldly.

He stared blankly at me. “You know why, and I bet he does too.” Alex gestured towards
James with his head, making a point to say with his eyes, “I know what you guys did.”

“What if I don’t want to go?”

“I’m afraid you don’t have any choice. Dan-ahem I mean your father has already agreed to it,” he said, a tone that almost sounded like pity echoed in his voice.

My grip tightened on James’ shoulder. “What about James? He needs me…”

Alex waved his hand dismissively, shaking his head as he did so. “He’ll be fine, don’t worry. We’re actually going to try to get him to go to a therapist to help his self-destructive behavior when he’s not around you. So, he’ll be busy. You’ll also get to see him every Sunday, so it won’t be that big of a deal, I hope.”

I glared at him, my hatred and anger rising with each passing second. “It will be,” I spat out. The venom was obviously in my voice and he reeled back a little bit, shocked at my ferocity.

He sighed, turning away, and put his hand on the doorknob. “Oh…and Braedon? You leave at the end of the week. You’re healed physically, but not mentally. Work on that.” Then, he walked out, leaving both Braedon and his boyfriend shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Sorry I've been gone for a while! I have A LOT of explaining to do!

Basically I've been so busy with work and Drivers Ed that I haven't had the chance to write, really. And whne I do have the chance, I just can't seem to find the right words, so please forgive the crappiness of this chapter. I actually wrote it at 1 in the freaking morning, so please be happy I actually wrote something. A lot has been happening in my family lately so I'm also kind of distracted by that.

Chapter dedication goes to Morgan. She deserves it since she's doing guard and I'm not :C

Please check out the page 'Weasley's Whizarding Wheezes' on Facebook. I am the admin called Alecto so please feel free to like the page and comment and such. FOr all you HP nerds, this is on of the best pages.

Also check out the band "PDI" on Facebook. It's a friend of mine's band and he really is begging me to spread the word so here I am spreading the word!!!

So I guess that's it...Hopefully i will write more. I'm actually a little depressed because my subscribers keep fluxuating. Please please please bear with me? There's a lot of crap going on right now and it's difficult to write under all of this strain.

Anywho, I love all of you guys! See yah on the flip-side! :D
~MIckey