Status: In Progress. Comment? :D

Sunflowers and Tulips

Chapter Twenty-Three

YES! It’s Daniel’s POV. A new change, I must say. Stay tuned because new things are coming!!!

The next couple of days were uneventful. James and Liola have been doing fine at my place. At least Braedon is happy; I haven’t seen him smile that much in years. Even know I knew he and James were probably getting it on in his bedroom, I didn’t mind as long as I didn’t hear a single moan. I swear if there was one little whimper muttered from their room, I will go in there and castrate them with a spoon. It is possible! I’ve seen it happen once, and let me say that it wasn’t the prettiest thing in the world.

It is now Monday, and everyone is going back to school. Braedon isn’t as thrilled as James mainly because James is the most popular person in school, but since they got together; we’ll see how that goes. Hopefully well, but I highly doubt it.

My phone rang, screaming out the chorus to “Anthem” by Bring Me the Horizon. It was a decent song, if I do say so myself. I reached into my pocket, pulled it out, and flipped it open without bothering to look who is calling. “Welcome to Clark’s morgue. You kill ‘em we chill ‘em. How may I help you?”

“Holy shit did he give me the wrong number?” a voice replied, sounding worried. Naturally, it was the voice of Alex, aka Dr.Byrd. We have been hanging out recently, and to be honest, I get fucking butterflies every time I see him.

Laughing, I said, “No, dipshit. It really is me. However, I’m still trying to figure out why you think I gave you a wrong number when we’ve been texting each other non-stop.”

“Hey! You could’ve been a creeper who is trying to get my sexy body.”

“Baby, I’ll be a creeper anytime if it means getting your body to lay with me.”

I heard an intake of breath on the other line. “Okay…stop that.”

“Stop what?” I asked innocently, even though I sort of knew what I was doing.

“That…that seductive thing. It’s driving me crazy.”

“Oh I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t realize you didn’t want to talk to me…I’ll just hang up now.” I was smirking by now, crossing my arms and leaning against a wall.

There was a yelp and heavy breathing. My guess was that he fell off of a chair. “No! No it’s fine…”

“Alright then. So anyways, what do you need, my good fellow?”

“I actually was just checking up on how Braedon was doing. I take it he made a good enough home-recovery to go back to school?”

“Yep,” I replied, popping the ‘p’. “Now it’s just me all alone in this lil piece of crap with nothing to do what-so-ever…” I hinted, dropping my voice a little bit.

There was a sharp intake of breath on the other side of the phone, and I barely heard “I’ll be right there” before there was a click, telling me that Alex hung up. Douchebag.

So overall, things were turning out to be good. It was a nice relationship, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I owe y'all a BIG explanation.

Overall I've been busy ever since school started. Three soccer teams, all Pre-AP/AP classes, and just a bunch of family crap going on made me kind of forget about this story...That and for the past 3 weeks I've been trying to sleep off my depression to no avail. It's just making me fail classes. Idk what to do, but I'll figure it out.

No one has really kicked my butt into gear but myself...i guess it's cause I lost my friends this year so yeah.

I'll try to have something out, but no promises. Please just stick with me people...thanks.
Comment/subscribe? :)