Status: In Progress. Comment? :D

Sunflowers and Tulips

Chapter Four

Braedon's POV

Fingers trailed up my stomach, lifting my shirt inch by inch. My breath hitched in my throat as the person on top of me was still caressing my abs. Their hands were rough, callused, like they have been worked down to the bone. It felt…good.

Moans were released from both of our mouths, and it was only then that I realized I was doing the exact same things with my hands…exploring, discovering each other’s body as if they were new. Sweat was forming on my brow, making me wipe it off quickly when I got my hand free from the smooth, muscular body I was touching. It was like heaven on earth. Teeth and lips clashed together messily, but it’s not like I minded. It felt amazing.

“Mmmmmmm….Braedon!!!” the person moaned, arching their back. I replied back with a moan, telling the person to not stop what they were doing.

It was completely dark. I couldn’t see anything except the bright, leafy green eyes that belonged to my lover. I didn’t mind the fact that I couldn’t see the other person’s body; I could just feel them. I could feel their muscles contracting above me, their pants of hot air on my face, their eyes on me.

My back arched and I screamed out incoherent words, cursing as pleasure swept over me in a way I never knew existed. All I saw were those leafy green eyes just before I fainted.


~~

“He’s awake! He’s awake!” a voice shouted over me. “C’mon, buddy. Don’t fall asleep again.”

My lids were highlighted with a bright light, and I tried to move around to get it out of my face, but I was restricted. In an instant, my eyes flipped opened. Everything was bright and white. I hated it. It was as if the sun decided to get up close and personal with my face, which was never a good thing. “Turn the damn light off,” I mumbled, closing my eyes and trying to turn over.

“Hold him down! He’s moving around too much!” the voice called out again.

I felt a pressure on my arms and legs, and suddenly a searing pain shot through my back. My eyes shot open and I gasped. “HOLY FUCK,” I screamed, arching my back in pain. “STOP IT. FUCKING STOP IT. THE PAIN, OH SHIT!”

A flashlight was shining in my eyes and I shut my eyes, trying to get rid of both the light and the pain. “Open your eyes, Braedon. C’mon. Open ‘em.” So, I opened my eyes, still in pain, with the doctor shining that damn light in my eyes as if it wasn’t burning them out of the sockets. No big deal.

“We need to get him to calm down! Get some vicodin or something! …NO! Don’t put him back to sleep! We need him awake and responsive. Just kill his pain!”

I tried to, I really did, but before I could, I went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really really sorry for the wait. I've been busy with school and soccer and I just haven't had all that much time and inspiration to write. I have been writing another story though in my notebook and I'll hopefully post it on here in the next few weeks or so.

Please comment and give me some feedback/ideas. I'm running low on creativity and I just need a push. :)