Status: Active but slow updates

Love The Hardest Way

He's My Punk

Hayley stared at the front door in pure rage.
How dare he! She flopped her whole self down on the couch grabbing one of the black couch pillows and screamed her lungs out into it.
After she felt she had it all out of her system she went back into her and Phil's room.
When she re-emerged she was fleshly showered and clad in red and black Hollywood Undead tank top, that showed off her scrawny tattooed up arms, and black capris.
Pulling out her sharp fx phone she quickly texted one of her best friends, when she finished she put her cell away she walked over to the entertainment system in the living room , that Phil had been watching one of his wrestling matches on the previous night, and turned on the radio.
She popped in one of her mixed cds that she had made. Within seconds Hollywood Undead's Scene For Dummies was blaring throughout the house.
Hayley tied her hair back in a low ponytail and began cleaning. About 2 hours later there was hysteric knocking coming from the front door, Hayley lowered her radio and walked over to the door opening it, HIM's Killing Lonliness playing softly in the background.
She was immediately tackled into a tight hug by a petite brown eyed, strawberry blonde woman, causing Hayley's hand to slam the door closed as she stumbled.
" Halys baby I'm so sorry!" the woman cried as her and Hayley made their way to the gray couch to sit down. "Kiley hun I'm fine." Hayley answered with a weak smile as they pulled away from each others embrace.
Kiley gently moved Hayley's bangs out of her face whilst looking around the small home. "My poor baby." Kiley cooed as she kissed Hayley's forehead.
"We're SO talking about this. Your hurting so much!" " I'm fine Kiley. I just wanted some us time while Phil is out." Hayley reasoned.
"Hayls you cleaned this whole place fucking spotless. You only clean like this when your really upset." Kiley pointed out.
" Okay so I'm a little upset. No big deal." Hayley defended as she sat, her legs folded up, Indian style on the couch. Kiley curled her legs up under herself. "Baby you cleaned the front door and bleached the kitchen. I can smell it from here!" Kiley giggled.
"Okay so I AM big time upset! It's just that Punk is such a fucking asswipe!" Hayley vented. Kiley sighed."I always knew Phil was a punk. I don't know why you stayed with him."she commented. Hayley curled up on the other end of the couch, one of the small black couch pillows clutched tightly to her chest.
"Yeah he is a punk, but he's my punk." Tears slowly trickled down her cheeks as Kiley hugged her tightly as Killswitch Engage's Starting Over, the same song that played when Phil and Hayley first met, began to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hayls pronounced "Hails"

Hayley's tank top and capris!
http://static.musictoday.com/store/bands/1798/product_medium/BGCTHW24.JPG
http://www.findcoolclothes.com/products/large_photos/gangstablkcapris.jpg