Status: Finished! : )

You Can Break Me Down.

The more you treat me cruel, it just adds fuel to the fire.

Rolling my eyes, I watched my brother talk to his friends outside the house, while I tried lug my suitcase down the stairs.

"Hey! Can I get some fucking help here?" I yelled out to them. The guys all laughed and looked at me, Pat finally came to the rescue. I smiled at him.

"Thanks Patty- cakes!" I laughed. Just then, John's tall figure started walking towards us, he had his hands in his pockets, and he was smirking at me, I rolled my eyes.

Long story, short. John and I had dated. We were the cutest and most popular couple in school, and then he cheated on me at a party with my worst enemy, who had been going after John since she knew I liked him, Kathy Fernan. The snobby rich girl who always seemed to get her way, especially when it came to boys. When Garrett found out, he was furious with John, and shit went down between the two friends. But eventually, they sorted everything out for the band.

Now, John just annoys the hell out of me. And this happened nearly two years ago.

"Hey, Maxine" he winked at me. I groaned and rolled my eyes at him.

"Fuck off, O'Callaghan" I replied. He chuckled to himself.

"You know you love me"

"Yeah, maybe that was the reason we broke up" I smugly said.

"Oh, come on Maxi, I'm just playing, stop being a bitch" he shook his head playfully and walked onto the bus.

Olivia Walker than walked over to me. Olivia was my best friend since high school started, and Garrett's girlfriend.

"It's okay, Maxi. Just wait until you see the other band we're touring with, All Time Low. Those boys are hot" Olivia assured me. I laughed.

"What about me?" Garrett called. Olivia and I shared a laugh, and Olivia went over to Garrett. Not wanting to watch them suck face, I made my way inside the bus where Kennedy and Jared were both sitting on the couch talking, and John was looking through the cupboards for a snack.

"Hey, I'd pick your bunk, before all the good ones are gone. Don't worry about stealing anyones, it's different every tour" Kennedy smiled. I returned the smile with a nod.

I went to the back where the bunks where, and went further to the back, to get a bigger one. I saw Kennedy and Jared's stuff laying on two of them, and there was only two left. I grabbed the one on top of Kennedy's.

Kennedy was like my older brother, he had been since Garrett and I met him.

The sleeping arrangements ended up being Garrett and Olivia across from me, John was one over, Pat under him, Tim beside him, and one extra bunk, the one that was supposed to be Olivia's. But she was sharing a bunk with Garrett anyways.

---

When we got to the first venue, I immediately got nervous, I had to meet four new boys, plus their crew, and I was extremely shy when it came to meeting new people. Plus, I was afraid I wouldn't like tour and that I would do a horrible job as merch girl. This was the first time I'd ever been on tour with the boys.

The boys were scattering around the bus to get their things, while I stood there confused and unsure of what to do.

"Don't just stand there, Nickelsen. Do something!" John scolded me. I looked around for Olivia, but couldn't find her, so I went into the venue. As I soon as I got in, I saw Olivia talking to a couple of boys. Her eyes landed on me, and she waved me over. I gave her a small smile, before making my way over.

"Maxi, this is Vinny, the merch boy for All Time Low, and Alex Gaskarth, All Time Low's lead singer" Olivia introduced me.

"Hi, I'm Maxine Nickelsen. I'm working merch for The Maine. They're merch guy is having some family problems" I explained, they nodded and looked at me from head to toe.

"So, you're the Maxine that Garrett talks about? We've heard a lot about you. Welcome to tour" Vinny smiled. "I'll help you set up and stuff as soon as I'm done"

"Yeah, nice to meet you, Maxine" Alex smiled. "Well, I have to go, see you ladies around" he winked before walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maxine & Olivia Outfits.
Thanks for reading, tell me what you think.
Have you guys heard All Time Low's new Christmas song? I love it.
Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. :P
Thanks to the subbers, and commenters.
Suprisingly I had some before the story started.
Peace & Love, Kennedy.