Status: Finished! : )

You Can Break Me Down.

This time I feel like I'm doing something right.

Valentine's day, to people who do believe, is a day full of happiness and love, and lovey dovey gifts from their significant other, or 'secret admirers'. But the only people who really liked Valentine's day, was the ones who had someone to share it with, or were hopeless romantics, hoping they had someone to share it with.

But for others, Valentine's day was a day that was completely cliche, and was a day made for people who had a lover, to rub it in someone's face who didn't.

Maxine didn't know if she believed in the whole Valentine's day act, but the one coming up, tomorrow, was not going to be a good one. The boys had decided to do a hometown show for Valentine's day, and Maxine would feel terrible if she didn't go, but it would also mean she'd have to face the boys she'd left behind a week before. Which I surely was not ready to do.

As I got ready, my phone buzzed and the screen lit up. It was a text from Garrett telling me that he was only minutes away from the house and that he couldn't wait to see me, he missed me, and that the their show tomorrow was going to be amazing, because it had been a sold out one.

I continued to get ready, and finished. Once I was done, I went downstairs looking through the fridge for nothing in particular, except something good to eat. I groaned when I found nothing, and decided to watch a bit of TV until Gare got home.

I heard a clicking sound, it was my brother opening the door with his house key. I stood up, and peeked over from the living to the entry way.

"Maxine Nicole fucking Nickelsen! Get your ass over here, and say 'hi' to your brother!" he roared from the door. I rolled my eyes with a smile and ran over to Garrett. He smiled, putting down a bag and caught me in his arms, spinning me around once before putting me down.

I smiled back at him, but my smile faulted when I saw John making his way to the door. He looked up at me with sad eyes and a weak smile. I shook my head, before walking back into the house. Garrett looked at me confused, and turned around to see what I had shooken my head at. When he saw John coming to the door, he caught on and rolled his eyes at me. He then turned to John.

"Hold on. I'm going to go talk to her, okay?" Garrett told him, John just nodded. Garrett came over.

"Why is he here?"I asked him. Garrett sighed.

"We almost dropped him off to his parents fighting, Maxi. Plus, he wanted to talk to you. Cut him some slack" My brother replied. I looked at John, who stood awkwardly by the door, and then back at Garrett.

"I, well, that's fine then. I was gonna talk to him anyways I guess" I sighed. "I think I'm gonna call it a night, goodnight Gar" I smiled weakly before kissing his cheek and ascending up the stairs.

~

John.

My eyes drifted open, and I looked at the clock in the Nickelsen's guest room. It flashed in blue numbers 9:15. I groaned knowing I had only 15 minutes to left to get ready, as I was meeting Alex. We had planned something for Maxine in attempt to get her to forgive us, and give her the Valentine's day she always wanted.

I took a quick shower, through on some clothes and a spritz of cologne and headed downstairs. I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my vans.

"John!" Maxine's familiar voice called. I turned to face her. She looked adorable. She was still wearing her pajama's, a spaghetti strap tank top with plaid pajama pants and a cup of coffee in her hand.

"I, I h-have to go meet with uh- someone" I told her giving her a small smile. She quipped an eyebrow at me. "Where's Garrett and Liv?"

"Uh, okay. Asleep" she shrugged before taking another sip of her coffee and walking away. I fished my keys out of my pocket and got into the driver's seat of my car driving to the hotel where All Time Low was staying.

I pulled out my phone, and dialed the number Alex had given me.

"Hello, Holiday Inn, Tempe, Arizona. How can I help you?" A lady's cheered voice chimed.

"Uh, yeah. I need you to direct me to the phone in room 233, please" I told her.

"Okay, just one moment please" she replied. I heard a click, and then a bit of music before someone picked up.

"Hello?" Alex's voice said skeptically. I chuckled a bit.

"Hey, it's me, John. I'm almost there. Meet me in the lobby, alright?"

"Yup" Was the little Alex said, popping the 'p' in 'yup'. They both hung up, and John pulled up to the front of the hotel, just in time to see Alex running out the doors. John unlocked the doors from him and Alex got inside.

"Alright, let's do this" Alex smirked. John smirked back at him before driving off. For once they were getting along, though at the same time they knew that they would always have to fight for the girl of their dreams.

Maxine Nicole Nickelsen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!
Yikes! So you're probably wondering, "Kennedy, where the hell were you?! You took forever to get this chapter out!"
I know. I'm always busy, and I rewrote this chapter a thousand times, because mibba kept deleting it whenever I spent too much time on the same page. This is what I finally ended up with, it's just a sucky filler, but trust me, this next chapter will be more exciting.
Thanks for reading, I hope you guys are enjoying it. Don't hate me. : (
Thanks to all my subscribers, and lovely commenters;
Felicia_Selina
jerseyxemoxgirl
SuicideGlory

Also I have decided who wins the fight. There will be a sequel. I have so many ideas for it. I'm excited.
So that's all for now.
Peace & Love, Kennedy.