Status: Finished! : )

You Can Break Me Down.

You know I'm never gonna let you go.

Alex.

John and I fixed everything and put the finishing touches on our Valentine's day gift to Maxine; a picnic on the beach.

We had lay out a picnic blanket, it had roses, chocolates and teddy bears placed on it, with rose pedals as well. Tonight, John and I were going to do the best we could to get our Maxine back.

"We should probably go change and pick- up Maxine now" I told John, looking at the time on my phone, which read 4:00 p.m. John looked at me, then back at his phone and nodded.

He dropped me off at the hotel, and then drove home. As soon as I got back to my hotel room, I rummaged through my luggage, finding the perfect thing to wear. As much as I sounded like a girl, I was dying to impress Maxine. I really needed her back. The last two weeks, the weeks she had been gone I had gone through a mix of emotions.

First, I had been angry, with John for everything, for trying to steal my girl, for pushing me to pick a fight with him, but mostly angry at myself for actually starting a fight with him, letting him get to me, and both of us for letting her down.

Second, I was sad. Maxine was no longer around, I couldn't cuddle with her in my arms anymore, watch her look cute selling merch at The Maine's booth, kiss her, hold her, even when she was out with Olivia and Cassadee at the mall or getting their nails done, I would miss her.

And third, I was determined. I was sure to get Maxine back, even if it meant I had to put up with John and his crap. I'd waited for Maxine forever all because of John. John was always in the way, and it just made me more determine to win Maxine over and rub it in his face. But John was one of Maxine's friends and if planning all this with John would help me with Maxine, then I would do it. I would do anything for Maxine.

What I feel for Maxine is unlike anything I've ever felt for a girl, I never loved even Lisa as much as I love Maxine.

I finally picked out an outfit, it was a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans with my torn up converse. I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket, put my leather jacket on and headed out the door. Again, John was coming to pick me up after he had gotten Maxine at her house. I sat in the comfortable leather couches in the lobby at the hotel.

Suddenly I saw John's car pull up, and I made my way outside. I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Hey Alex" John smiled at me a bit. I returned the gesture with a small 'Hey'.

"Where are you guys taking me?"Maxine whined all the way to the beach.

"Don't worry about it" John and I had repeated continuously.

~

Maxine.

Suddenly I gasped as John's car pulled up to a beautiful secluded beach. I had lived in Tempe all my life, and never before had I seen this beach, I'd never seen anything so beautiful either. So mesmerized, I didn't even see the boys waiting at the side of the car, with my door opened.

They led me toward the shore, where a picnic was set up for us. The sun had almost set, and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore soothed me. As cliche as this all was, I loved every single bit of it. I had always love cliche, and both boys knew it.

John clearing his throat snapped me out of my trance as I sat comfortably on the picnic blanket on the warm sand.

"Maxi, we just wanted you to know that you don't have to think of this as a three way date, 'cause that's kind of, uh, unusual. We just wanted to put together this night to make it special, make you happy and show you how much you mean to us both" John explained, I let out a small giggle.

"Yeah, we're really sorry about the fight. It's just that, I don't want to loose you Maxine. When I said you were different from all those other girls, I truly did mean it and I hope you believe it. To show you how much we need you to forgive us, John and I have taken an oath not to fight too." Alex smiled at me and looked into my eyes. "We really care about you, Maxi"

I said nothing, but blinked back tears. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done to me. To think that the boys had put together this amazing dinner and promised to behave just for me over some stupid fight, it was truly amazing. I grinned back at them, and opened my arms to them. Alex came over to hug me first, and then John.

"Thank you guys, this is amazing. I forgive both of you. Words can't even describe how happy I am right now" I thanked them. They grinned back at me, and fist bumped each other, chuckling. I snickered and rolled my eyes at them playfully.

This moment was perfect, everything was just the way I wanted it to be, and I hope that it will last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.
Thanks for reading!
I hope you guys liked it! Forgiven, but don't worry, more drama soon. ; )
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I miss mibba, trust me.
Thanks to my subscribers, and my lovely commenters;
Felicia_Selina
SuicideGlory
jerseyxemoxgirl

Peace & Love, Kennedy.