Status: Finished! : )

You Can Break Me Down.

Let's drink to feelings of temptation.

The first night was great. Both the bands were amazing, and it was surreal how many people were at the show. It was crazy at the merch booths the whole time, Vinny and I were constantly on our feet, getting shirts, CD's, etc. for the fans. Some of them were nice, and others not so much, but I got used to it with Vinny's help.

After the concert was over, Vinny and I went backstage to meet everyone else. As soon as we walked backstage, John, who was covered in sweat came parading towards us, with his arms out.

"C'mere guys! Give me a good, big ol' hug!" he laughed, with a smirk on his face.

Disgusted, as he made his way over to me, I tried my best to push him away. But I failed to keep the sweat off of me, as I pushed him, the sweat dripping down his face and onto his shirt, made it's way onto my hands. I squealed, and rubbed my hands on my jeans. John just laughed, and walked off.

I took a seat on the couch in the dressing room, waiting for something to happen, when Garrett came in with Alex and 4 more guys. He smiled at me and brought them over. Seeing Alex made me blush, I don't know why, it just did.

"Hey, Maxi. This is All Time Low, and their tour manager, Matt Flyzik. But we just call him Flyzik. Guys, this is my sister Maxine, but you can call her Maxi" he introduced us.

We all shook hands, as the other boys told me their names, and what instruments they play. I learned that Rian Dawson was on drums, Jack Barakat was on guitar, and Zack Merrick was on bass, the band and their manager were all great, and funny guys.

~

That night, we all decided to go to dinner to celebrate Alex and Rian's birthdays. The restaurant was semi- casual. There was good food, and it was affordable. I was seated in between Alex and John, I knew it was going to be a long night.

The night went on, as usual John just seemed to bother me. But I did talk to Alex, he seemed really sweet, and he was really, really hot, attractive.

By the end of the night, everyone had a great time, and a lot to drink. Overall, it was a great time.

When we got back to the buses, everyone went to say goodnight. Alex came walking over with his hands in his pockets.

"Goodnight, Maxine. See you tomorrow" he grinned, and gave me a peck on the cheek. I nodded and bit my lip. I blushed as he walked away.

I looked over at John, who had a angry look on his face. What crawled up his ass? He never gets this jealous when he sees my with another guy. Before climbing on the bus, he looked at me and shook his head. I rolled my eyes at him, before hopping onto the bus myself.

As I got on the bus, I saw that John had also taken out his anger on the band, the last thing I saw was him quickly walk to his bunk.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Garrett asked in surprise. I rolled my eyes.

"I think I know" I replied, and went back to the bunks to talk to him. I saw the curtain to his bunk closed. I pushed it back.

"What the hell?!" he exclaimed. I bitterly laughed.

"Yeah, I could ask you the same thing! What's your problem, John? You were fine at the restaurant!" I scolded him. "You know just because you have anger inside, it doesn't mean you have to take it out on the rest of us!"

"Whatever," he scoffed. "I think you know what my problem is, Maxine"

And with that he closed the curtain.

"Yeah, whatever John" I called back to him, as I exited the bus. I heavily breathed, looking at the ground trying to calm myself down. Soon Garrett came through the door.

"What was that about?" he asked. I shook my head, and said nothing. I sighed, and looked at him.

"I'm going for a walk" I told him with a glance.

"Do you want me to come with you?" he asked me. I shook my head, no.

"No, I'm fine. I'll have my phone" I told him. He nodded, and went back inside. I started to walk off.

I didn't walk far, only familiar places I had seen, cautious to not get lost. I also kept checking my phone for message from Garrett, and to take a peek at the time.

As I checked my phone one more time, I almost stumbled over a rock when someone wrapped their arms around me. I almost screamed, when the person turned me around, and it turned out to be Alex.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked me with a smirk. I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What are you doing out here so late?" I asked him. He shrugged and held up the cup coffee in his hand.

"Trying to walk off the drinks, and replace them with coffee. We have a long day tomorrow. What are you doing out here?"

"Taking a walk. John's just been pissing me off ever since we got back from dinner" I told him shaking my head.

"Yeah, I noticed you guys don't really get along. If you don't mind me asking, what's that about?" he asked unsurely, and started to lead us towards our buses.

"We used to date, and then he cheated on me. Ever since then, he's been around, and we've gotten used to fighting on a daily basis. I have to see him almost everyday, he's my brother's best friend, and they're in a band together"

"You don't have any friends that are girls you like to hang with?"

"Nah, just Olivia. But she's my brother's girlfriend. Kinda sucks, she was my friend first. But I'm happy for her and my brother"

"Oh. Wow, you and Garrett are really close. Well, I hope everything goes okay with John. And I know I'm not a girl, but if you ever need someone to talk to, outside of you're brother's band, then I'm here" he smiled.

"Oh yeah, John and I will be fine. It happens all the time. Thanks Alex" I smiled, and pushed my hair out of my face.

"Yeah, no problem. See you tomorrow, yeah?" he asked. I just gave him a small smile in reply, and went back to our designated buses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maxine & Olivia Outfits.
Thanks for reading! Hope you're liking it so far!
We're getting some tension between John and Maxi, and some chemistry with Alex and Maxi!
Thanks to these people for their feedback:
xXFngrOnTheTriggrXx
jerseyxemoxgirl
SpinningInCircles

I love you. And also, thanks to all the subbers. : )
Peace & Love, Kennedy.