Status: Finished! : )

You Can Break Me Down.

Epilogue.

4 years ago, I was in tough position. Tempe, or Baltimore? John, my first love and best friend; or Alex, someone new and different, and who wouldn't hurt me? Or who I thought wouldn't hurt me anyways.

I can honestly though, that my life has turned out amazing. All in four years so much has happened. I can't imagine what would've happened if I had taken off to Baltimore. Alex was right, Tempe needed me, and I needed Tempe.

Where do I begin to tell you all the ups and downs of the past 4 years?

Alex and I saw each other again, I even saw some of his band mates too. I flew out to visit my brother and the band on tour, we became friends again. We texted and called each other as much as we possibly could. We both had different and busy schedules.

I thought that after everything that had happened between Alex, I would hate him, and for a little while I did. But I realized what happened was only going to make me stronger. After all, they say you learn from your mistakes. I realized that I shouldn't sulk, and waste my time holding a grudge when it was only a mistake, and I could go out into the world and have a better life.

John and I. Where do I start? A while after John got out of the hospital, John and I became extremely close. I helped his family take care of him, and I gave him advice about the issues he was having with his mother. After John was better, he once again attempted to ask me out, and at first I was skeptical. But in the end, I did end up saying yes.

John and I ended up going out for a while, we even moved in together. After a while, things just didn't seem to work out, but we did end on good terms, and we're still best friends.

After that, Alex came around. We got close, we started talking again, we were completely infatuated with each other. I couldn't stop talking about him, and when I wasn't talking about him, I was with him. It was like the love we had for each other before had suddenly came in and taken it's course.

We all grew up, and everybody started to move out. Be dependent and on their own. The Maine was still in Tempe, while All Time Low had decided to move out to L.A. Once again, Alex took me up on the offer to move in together. We both felt it was a good time to move. Things weren't crazy and we knew that Tempe would be fine without me. At first my parents didn't approve after me living with John. But I had convinced them that John and I were young, and I really did love Alex. Soon after that we tied the knot.

Yes, things have been quite crazy in the past four years, but I'm happy now. That's all that matters. In fact, I'm happier now then ever.

The door opened gently, and then closed. I knew then that Alex was home, and I couldn't wait to tell him the news.

"Honey! I'm home!" he shouted loudly. He hung his coat up on the coat rack and tossed his keys to the side. He kicked off his shoes, and jumped on the couch, putting his feet on the coffee table.

"Now go make me a sandwich, bitch!" he told me, reaching for the T.V remote. I rolled my eyes, grabbing the remote before he could even get to it. I went to sit beside him on the couch.

"Alex, stop being such a jackass, I need to tell you something!" I laughed excitedly. He turned to me and started to smile a bit, still a little confused.

"What are you so smiley about?" he snickered, pulling me into him.

"See for yourself," I giggled. I handed him the big brown envelope. He looked at it curiously, with an eyebrow raised.

"What is this?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Just open it already, Lex" I said, almost jumping up and down. He slowly opened the envelope, and pulled out the papers from the doctors. His eyes widened and he looked at them in shock.

"No way," he mumbled under his breath. "Holy shit, Maxine. Are you serious?"

"Would I lie about this?" I laughed. He pulled the positive pregnancy test out of the envelope. He stood up, and pulled me up with him. He wrapped his arms around my torso, and mine looped around his neck. He kissed my passionately.

"I'm gonna be a dad?!" he asked happily. "I'm gonna be a dad." This time, it was more of a statement. "Woo! I'm gonna be a daddy!"

I giggled at him, I was glad he was happy, and I was glad that I was starting a family with him, something I knew I wanted since we had started dating for the second time. He jumped up and down, then stopped for a second.

"I need to go call my dad, and tell my dad that I'm gonna be a dad!" he laughed and ran to the phone.

"Lex, calm down. You're acting crazy" I told him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind, and putting my head on his shoulder.

"Can you blame me?" he asked turning to me. He put his forehead against mine, and whispered. "I love you, Maxine. I'm gonna be a dad"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know it's cliche. Do I care? Not really. What can I say, I love happy endings.
Thanks for reading, love you!
Peace & Love, Kennedy.