Status: Finished! : )

You Can Break Me Down.

Tell me everything will be alright.

"Maxi, come on, time to get up" Garrett's voice called. I ignored him, and flipped over in my bunk. "Maxine. Get up!" Once again, I ignored him. "Maxi, Alex is outside waiting for you!"

My eyes bulged out, and I shot up from my bed. Everyone stood around my bed, laughing hysterically at me. Except for John, who leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, and a pissed off look on his face. I gave them all a dirty look, and sat on the bed, rubbing my eyes.

We discussed the plans for the day, and we all went off to get ready.

Tour life was good so far, but you definitely had to learn how to live on a bus. Especially when you had a lot more guys than girls. You didn't get to shower every day, which I found disgusting. The boys stuff was scattered across the small bathroom and the bunks were squishy. To say that tour life took some getting used to, was an understatement.

I quickly got changed, and went to the front of the bus. First, we were all going to breakfast at IHOP. We walked there, since it wasn't very far.

"Ah. My head hurts like a bitch" Pat complained. Everyone nodded in agreement as we walked to IHOP. Flyzik and Tim both shook their heads and chuckled.

"Karma is a bitch. You guys shouldn't have drunk so much last night"

"Oh, shut it Flyzik. You only say that 'cause you had to drive us all back, and be the responsible one, when everyone knows you were so tempted to have a few more drinks" Alex teased him. Flyzik sent him a death glare while everyone else shared a laugh.

~

After we got back from breakfast, Alex pulled me to the side while everyone walked past us. They kept looking back at us, with smiles, and them all giggling. With the exception of John, of course.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me one night? Or a movie or something? I don't know. You choose." He laughed nervously. I giggled.

"You mean, a date?" I smiled as my cheeks turned a million shades of red.

"Uh, well, yeah." Alex unsurely replied.

"Yeah, of course. Pick me up at 6 tomorrow? No, you choose. Surprise me" I smiled, I glanced at the grin on his face before returning the grin and walking back to my bus.

As I stepped into the bus, I noticed all eyes were on me.

"What's with you? You're like, super happy" Jared pointed out. I started to blush more. All the boys sat up.

"What? Did we miss something?" Kennedy asked curiously. I nodded with a small smile placed on my lips, and bit my bottom lip. They all looked at me anxiously.

"Alex just asked me out. Like, on a date!" I squealed excitedly. They're eyes widened, with smiles, and just like typical, except for John. They all told me congratulations. Though I thought of it as nice, and said thank you to all of them, my attention was given to John.

"Seriously, you need to stop being in such a pissy mood. It's not just pissing me off, but everybody else too" I told him.

"Well, it's your fault that I'm in this pissy mood" he replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Please John, we haven't said a word to each other all day, you've just been giving me dirty looks. Why are you so jealous of Alex?"

"Ha, I'm not jealous of Alex. He's just doesn't know how to treat a girl. He's probably just trying to get in your pants, trust me Maxine" John said.

"Yeah, I tried trusting you. Remember, John? And look what you did to me. You changed me, you cheated on me. Why would I trust you again? I never trust liars" I snapped at him.

"Maxine, I'm serious. Just trust me about this. Whenever we go on tour, he does it. He leads a girl on, tries to get in her pants, and the leaves her. How long have you known Alex? Three days, Maxine. How long have you known me? Since high school. Who's side are you going to take?"

"Listen, even though I've only known him three days, I feel like I've known him my whole life. We've gotten to know each other pretty well, we don't know everything yet, but we're working on it. I'll talk to Alex about it, because I do trust him now. But if I find out that none of the shit you just said is true, I will fucking tear you to shreds" I glared at him.

"Oh, I'm scared" he bitterly laughed.

"Trust me, you should be"

"Right, go run to and cry to Alex, Maxine"

"Fuck you, John"

"Maybe later" he winked. I scoffed.

"You wish"
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits!
Thanks for reading! Hope you like it!
John finally tells Maxine what he hates about Alex, and Alex finally asks Maxine out! Drama!
Thanks to these people for the feedback;
ViciousLiesAndAlibis
jerseyxemoxgirl
& also the subscribers. You guys are awesome too!
Hopefully you'll grow a pair and comment soon. Ahaha, just kidding. : )
Peace & Love, Kennedy.