Status: Finished! : )

You Can Break Me Down.

When she speaks it makes me grind my teeth, yet he still thinks she's amazing.

A couple days before New Years, the tour had resumed. We had all figured we'd be spending New Years with our friends anyways, and all of our friends were right there on the tour. For New Years, we'd be hosting a party in L.A. I could tell from the things the boys planned that it would be huge, as for me and Olivia, we just went along with everything.

Tonight was the night the night of the party, and everyone was excited. Except for maybe me. I had still been thinking about everything John had said about Alex.

I mean, Alex could easily do what he wanted to me tonight, and be done with me. I can be a light weight drinker at times, and with that he could take advantage of me. Everybody else would be as equally drunk as I, so who knows what could happen? I really had to talk to Alex.

Hours past, and the party had started. It was a hit, there were tons of the bands friends in town for the New Years party, and random strangers we didn't know were even showing up. No one was keeping track of how many people were here anymore, or who was in here. The party was so crazy, I couldn't help but wonder if there were big time celebrities here. Afterall, the paparazzi was swarming, and trying to get all the pictures they could from outside of the building.

I wasn't sure if it was All Time Low, and how big they'd become, the party, or like I said, other big celebrities wondering around.

I sat at the bar, drinking my drink. Alex pushed through the crowd, headed my way. I looked at him and turned my head, pretending not to see that he was there.

"Maxi! Maxi!" he called. "Maxine!"

I could hear his feet shuffling, and his voice talking to people in the crowd, he was getting closer to me. I felt a small tap on my shoulder, I sighed and turned around.

"Hey!" he grinned, gripping his drink through all this chaos. I gave him a small smile and looked down again nervously biting my lip.

"Hey Alex"

"What's wrong?" he shouted over the booming music.

"I- Nothing, I mean- I have to talk to you" I told him, taking his hand and pulling him outside. He quipped an eyebrow at me, but with no questions followed me out.

"What did you wanna talk to me about?" he asked.

"Uh, maybe this is a bad idea. Maybe we should just talk when you're sober" I thought aloud.

"No, it's fine. I'm not a lightweight, and I've only had a few, for now" he replied with a laugh.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"Okay, well, I've heard some things about you. I'm not sure if they're true or not, so I just wanted to clear things up. Somebody told me, and I'm not going to say names, but anyways. Somebody told me that you lead girls on when you go on tour, after you've got them hooked, you sleep with them, and then you leave. Supposedly, I'm one of those girls. Is that true, Alex?"

"No. Well, yes. I mean, no!" he replied scratching his head. I shot a confused look at him. "Yes, I've done that in the past, on most of our tours" Just before I could open my mouth to speak, he cut me off. "Let me finish. You're not one of those girls though, Maxine. It's different with you. I actually wanna get to know you. I've never felt this way around any girl. Yes, I'm a player, but you could be the one to change me"

I was nervous, anxious, and I truly didn't know who to believe. John's words lingered in my head.

"How long have you known Alex? Three days, Maxine. How long have you known me? Since high school. Who's side are you going to take"

Instead of saying anything, I ran. Ran back to the bus. I could hear Alex calling my name in the distance. It started to get faint, and once I got back to my bunk I cried.

I probably am one of those girls, John was right. But what if I'm not? Alex and I could have something special...

Soon enough, I got sleepy, and my eyes fluttered, and I feel into the state of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits
Thanks for reading, hope you guys like it!
Thanks to everyone who gave feedback, and thanks to the subscribers. I love you guys.
Here's the people who commented;
ViciousLiesAndAlibis
f-lies
jerseyxemoxgirl

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year's!
Peace & Love, Kennedy.