Three Brothers and the Tempting Seductress

Three Brothers and the Tempting Seductress(1/1)

Once upon a time there was a tempting seductress that was well known all over the town. She had been with many guys and those guys will tell you that they weren’t disappointed. She got her way when it came to the simple creatures we call men. This lovely lady, we shall call her Victoria, decided to go after the three notorious rock stars of town.

They were three brothers, Zacky, Brian and Matt. Now, those three all lived next to each other and were very close with each other. They had their band Avenged Sevenfold and they were very popular.

Victoria one day was walking down the path and came upon young Zacky’s house. She smirked and went knocking on his door.

“Oh sexy man, sexy man, let me in.” Now, Zacky was a lonely guy at the moment and wanted some attention. He was sadly, not the smartest out of the brothers. He smiled as he saw this hot woman standing at his door.

“Of course you may come in.” The seductress smirked as she made her way into Zacky’s house. She grabbed his arm and off to the bedroom they went. Zacky, like the many other poor, unfortunate souls, fell under Victoria’s spell. He was instantly in love.

After Victoria got her way, she was off with nothing more than a peck on the cheek for young Zacky. After Victoria was gone, poor Zacky was just another heartbroken fool to her.

Victoria smirked as she walked along the pathway. She came to the next brother’s house. She was at Brian’s house. He was a little smarter than Zacky and knew to be on the lookout for her.

Victoria knocked on his door and he answered it.

“Hello kind sir. I was wondering if I could use your phone.” Brian looked at her and saw that she had an innocent look to her face. He knew what this girl did so he really didn’t want to let her in. Victoria jutted out her bottom lip and whispered,

“Please?” Brian broke and let her in. When Brian wasn’t looking at her, she smirked and started to formulate her plan. Brian led her to where his phone was. He saw her smile and he soon was falling into her trap.

Hours later, Victoria was leaving behind yet another fool in love with her. She was ready for the last brother. She had heard he was a god when it came to sex. Well, she was a goddess, so she must meet him. Victoria also heard he was one that was not fooled easily.

She came to his door and smirked as she saw the door was already opened. There he stood, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans. His amazing muscular chest practically gave her an orgasm just looking at it. She walked up to him and smirked.

“Hello, Matthew. I’ve heard a lot about you.” Victoria practically purred to him.

Matthew smirked at Victoria and said,

“And I’ve heard a lot of you, Victoria.” Oh his voice, what was it doing to her?

She was melting at his fingers and he knew it. Victoria didn’t want him to win though. She would be the victorious one tonight. She walked up and was inches away from Matt. She put her hands on his hard chest and moaned.

“Oh, Matt, your so hard right there. I wonder how you are somewhere else.” Matt swallowed and felt his mouth go dry. He smirked.

“How about you come inside and I’ll show you?” Victoria smirked and nodded as she followed Matt into his home.

He led her into the bedroom and said,

“Strip and then go lay on the bed.” Victoria smirked. She would play his little game. She did as she was told and lay on the bed.

Matt smirked at her and got out his handcuffs. He handcuffed her hands to the bedposts. Then he tied her feet to the other posts on the bed.

For several minutes, Matt teased Victoria until she was ready to scream from frustration.

“Just fuck me already, Matthew!” Matt smirked at her and kissed her lips before saying,

“I got you, Miss Seductress.” Victoria widened her eyes and saw the other two brothers walk into the room. Matt smirked evilly at her and said,

“Die bitch.” Victoria smelled smoke and realized that the brothers had lit the house on fire. Tears and mascara ran down her face as she finally learned her lesson.

The three brothers lived a long and happy life after that. They often thought of Victoria, but soon the guilt went away when they thought of what she had done to them. And so that was the tale of the Three Brothers and the Tempting Seductress. The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? I personally don't think it's my best