Status: Active like monkeys on steroids!

I'm No Angel

Hey girls? Ever wonder what it would be like to be a guy?

Guys are.. guys. Some are nerdy, some egotistical jocks, others outcasts. The kind that spark my interest are the players. The ones who think they could get any girl they want.

If guys can play girls, still be popular, and not get called names, why can't girls? Honestly, when ever a girl plays a guy, they're considered a slut, whore, and many other names.

Don't get me wrong, 95% of the girls really are sluts, but what if a girl could.. oh I don't know, be a player at a guy's game? I've taken it upon myself to become a player. And with the way I've grown up, with Zacky Baker as my father, it shouldn't be that hard.

Here's my status. I'm 17 years old, moving to Bishop California, bisexual, and still a virgin. How can that be? Well, it's not. I actually threw away my v-card a while back. But that's not my point.

I'm short, a whole whopping 4 foot and 11 inches tall. Yay me. I have dark brown hair, with green eyes, and angel bites.

Why? Don't ask me, I'm no angel.

*I own Angel Baker and the plot. I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, they wouldn't be on stage every night if I did. ;) There will be sexual content (I'll put a star in the chapter description) and the rating will change. I own, so don't steal, or I will shank you with a spork repeatedly. No joke. Thanks <3 Maria