Status: Two-Shot Complete

Leaving You Behind

Sorry Won't Ever Be Enough

Frank's POV

I sat in my little office in the little apartment that I shared with my boyfriend, Gerard. I sat at my desk by the window that faced the quiet street in Jersey City. Gerard was out doing something for his comic books. He offered for me to come, but I refused with the excuse that stuff needed to be done for Skeleton Crew. Lie.

I look out the window distractedly. I had to write this note for Gerard. It was hard to put words on the paper. I didn't know what to say. Sorry would never be enough.
I gave a sigh and wrote the first thing that came to me.

Something about this is wrong
Did you lose track of time?
Everytime you look at me
Do you still see the same person?


Tell me what you see
when you look at me
Tell me I'm not the same
Tell me I've changed
For me, for you, for the better


I had to stop, the tears threatening to fall upon the paper I had written on. I couldn't finish this today. It was only lucky that I wasn't planning to do it today. I take the piece of paper and lock it away in my bottom drawer. I then roll back over to my desk and lay my head on my arms on my desk. I gaze out the window and think of how I was going to do it.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I know, my head is being patted and it is dark outside.

"Frankie..." He whispers in my ear.

"Frankie, wake up babe." He coo's again.

I give a yawn and lift my head up from my arms. I stretch my arms above my head and turn to face my beautiful boyfriend.

"Hey, Gee." I mumble, throwing him a lazy smile.

My heart breaks a little and the pain must of shown on my face, because Gerard looks at me with concern.

"Are you okay honey?" He asks gently.

"Y-yeah, fine." I mumble.

"You sure?" He tries again.

"Yeah. What's the time?" I ask, changing the topic.

"After 10. Lets go to bed." He says.

He grabs my hand and pulls me from my chair and from the office. We walk down the hallway and go through the door at the end of it. Gerard closes the door. I walk to my side of the bed and turn the lamp on. I open the drawer and take out my medicines and make my way to the ensuite bathroom. I take my pills, then brush my teeth before stripping completely and make my way back to the bedroom.

What I see when I enter makes my mouth drop and my nether regions twitch.

My precious Gerard has turned into my sexy Gerard. He's laying on the bed, completely naked (which is not unusual, considering we sleep naked.) and is leisurely playing with his already stiff cock. He notices me watching from the bathroom doorway and smiles that dangerously sexy smirk, the one that I can never say no to because it's just too sexy.

"Come join me Frankie." He purs.

A shiver of excitement runs through my body. Anticipation courses dangerously in my veins and I have a head rush of excitement.

"Mmm, yeah." I mumble, trying unsuccessfully to hide my moan.

I make my way over to the bed and go around to his side of the bed, where I climb and straddle Gerard.

"Mmm, come 'ere." He mumbles.

He reaches behind me and grabs the back of my head gently. The smallest of pressure is put on my neck and I lean in to kiss him, giving him what he wants. The kiss is slow, passionate, him simply showing me he loves me no matter what.

I respond to the kiss and show him that I feel the same. The pressure is increased and his tongue is running along my bottom lip, asking for entry. I allow him to enter my mouth and it is not a fight. The speed is still slow, passionate, careful. His tongue sneaks back in and this time I grab it between my teeth and bite gently, before sucking on it for a second, before releasing it.
I hear him moan, and that's when we take it up a notch and start to make out a little rougher, faster, and more daring. I feel his hands start to move, bunching my hair up in his hands and massaging my scalp before running his hands down my spine and to my ass, where he gropes ans smacks playfully.

I moan into his mouth and start to move my hands down his chest and up his sides.

He breaks the kiss and rolls up over so he is now hovering over me. His hands running up my sides. One hand continues to my face where he pushes it away from him, while his other hand runs back down my side and grips firmly at my hip. His mouth moves to my neck, where he sucks, kisses and bites. He keeps the action passionate but playful, just to let me know that this night of intimacy will not be a quick fuck, but instead, a night of finding each other again.

He kisses from the hickey he's made up to my ear.

"Frankie," He whispers, his breathing starting to become laboured.

No more is said, no more needs to be said. He's aching, and I'm aching, but tonight is simply about us as a whole.

I roll us back over and move to his neck where I brand him as mine,while I start to gind down slowly on him. I watch as he closes his eyes and breathes in the scent of us; our sweat, our love, the smell of day old cologne, that lingers on our hot bodies.

We pause our actions to simply stare at one another for a moment, burning this image into our brains and onto our hearts, only to be revealed at the most intimate of moments between the two of us.

"Massage Frankie?" Gerard whispers.

"Yes" I mumble back.

We roll back over and Gerard pulls out a tube of jelly like substance that is both lube and massage oil. He pop's the cap and pours some into his hand while I roll onto my belly. I feel the substance on my back. It's cool, but the warmth from Gerard's hand is soothing it. We are both so tuned into each other when Gerards starts to knead his hands gently but firmly into my back.

Gerard starts to slow down after a while, grabbing my hips and rolling me over so we are once again face to face with each other.
I wrap my legs around Gerard's waist, his hard on aching at my entrance, teasing both of us.

"Make love to me." I whisper.

Gerard melts into my embrace and reaches for the tube once more. I take it off him, pop the cap and squirt a generous amount into my hand. I flick the cap back on and move my hand to Gerard's Hard on. I wrap my hand around it and start to pump it, coating him in the smooth slick substance. His hand joins my for a second, before He removes both of our hands.

"I was almost there." He whispers.

Those naughty words are accompanied by a sexy smirk, the one I can't ever say no too.

"Please." I reply.

Gerard guides himself into me without so much as a warning. I am so relaxed that I barely feel anything besides him inside me. Warm and thick against my tight muscle. We hold still for a moment while, both our movements and breaths falter, for just the tiniest of seconds. We kiss each other while Gerard moves back out of me. The kiss is slow, open-mouthed and accurate. It finishes as Gerard starts a steady rythm. His thrusts into me are slow and deep.

I am comfortable now, not a twinge of pain is to be found anywhere in my body. His thrusts haven't quite found my spot, but we have all the time in the world. I feel Gerard change his angle.

"Uh, god, right there." I pant.

He's found it, and is hitting my prostate with his slowly building thrusts. I've moaned and he knows he can speed up his thrusts. He knows I am being pleasured and in turn he feels as if he can pleasure himself now.

"Harder, babe." I whisper.

Our voices when talking are still only a whisper, but he complies with the command anyway. He pushes in and out, in and out, the rythm is fast and hard, but he is still pleasuring me in the best way possible.
We watch each other. Our eyes never leaving each other. I can see the build up of lust and love in his eyes and he is waiting for me to give him the okay. So he can let go. I feel that the end is near and start to lazily pump myself. My hand is firm against myself but the pleasure is intensified when his hand joins mine.

"Let go." I say through a loud groan of pleasure.

The passionate pace is lost in time and his hip movement become inconsistant. Pleasuring but not as deep of as accurate. This is the time where we competition our moans of pleasure, trying to be louder than the other person. His grip on my hand that is in turn pumping me, is becoming rougher and faster.

"O-oh g-god Gee, I, I'm gonna--" I moan and cum all over our entwined hands and our stomach's.

"F-frank-kie, O-oh, babe-baby I-i'm gonna c-cu--" His sentence is cut off by a large moan and I feel him release inside of me. I watch his face from clouded eyes as he orgasms and rides it out.

Once it is all over, we give a sigh and smile at each other. He pulls out of me and crawls up my body. We make out for a while, before he smiles again and moves to spoon with me.

"I love you Gerard." I say.

"I love you too, so, so much." He mumbles, placing a kiss to my forehead.

We fall asleep, happy and blissful.

That is until I am thrashing in my sleep, begging for my life, the night terror taking over every sensory that I possess. Night after night Gerard wakes me from my nightmares. He holds me tight and asks me the same question, one that I don't know if I'll ever be able to answer.

"Tell me what makes you scream and cry in your sleep. What makes you claw at yourself, and makes your skin crawl so bad you want to peel it off?"

He crys with me and for me. He has never complained, but has tried to help. He promises to wake me from my sleep and promises to hold me tight for the rest of the night. He won't ever make me feel bad about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have decided that I will split this into a two shot. It is getting too long.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Comments are sex so go and leave me one please.

Much Lurv

TCS