From Hate to Love

I Love You

I let out a somewhat surprised gasp at what I had just seen. To be more precise, it had been a dream; I could tell that much by noticing that I was lying in my bed. Still though, the memory had been a bit of a shock.

Oh how I remembered those days; only five years had passed since then, after all. I was so naive back then — stuck up, and too scared of my own feelings. When I had finally confessed to Jason how much I desired him, I learned he felt the exact same way. Instead of getting the cold rejection I feared for, I got love, and longing returned.

“What are you grinning at, gorgeous?” Glancing up, I saw Jason framed in the dim light of the bathroom. Honestly, he hadn’t changed from five years ago; he still had the lovely muscles I adored, and that seductive grin that could make any woman his toy.

With another laugh, I answered his question. “I was just thinking about how much things have changed from high school,” I replied with a thoughtful expression. “I mean, I hated you then, and now —“I glanced down at my wedding ring significantly.

“Now we’re married,” He finished for me. Glancing up from the golden wedding band I had been admiring, I noticed that Jason was now right in front of me — a seductive, yet love filled expression adorning his face. I couldn’t help what happened next; I leaned up, and kissed him.

All the emotion I felt for this man — my husband, my heart, and my soul — bubbled into that sensuous kiss we shared. Every caress of lips seemed to speak the world, and every intertwine of tongues spoke what couldn’t be communicated through simple words.

With a soft moan of longing, I pulled Jason on top of me, and thankfully, I felt no resistance; his body was all to yielding for that. The kiss continued on — for hours, it seemed. As I was in need of oxygen though, I broke away.

“Oh Jason,” I murmured softly. “I love you.” With that, I began to kiss him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Awwww. :)