Fight the fairies

Auntie Wucy!

Ali pranced around her kitchen making cupcakes. Her three year old daughter Arianne was dancing next to her. Ali stopped dancing and took the cakes out of the oven, only to leave them on a cooling rack. Her sister, Arianne’s aunt Lucy was coming over to visit. Lucy was the complete opposite of Ali. Ali was always happy, smart, family orientated, loved everyone and her parents loved her most. Lucy was only happy when she got her way, she was the oldest, never really went to school, hated most people and parents were embarrassed by her. Those reasons all added up because Ali was a fairy and Lucy was a pixie. Not a lot of pixie’s and fairies were left in the world, and most of them spent their time living a normal human life. Although some were still trying to take control. Fairyland was almost in ruins. It made Ali sad just at the thought.

Anyway as soon as the cakes were done the doorbell rang and Arianne squealed and ran to the door, jumping up and down waiting for Ali to open the door. Ali sighed happily and pulled open the door, pulling her sister into a hug. Lucy politely pulled away lifting an excited Arianne into her arms. Arianne squealed again and yelled “Me and Mommy made you cupcakes” Arianne pointed at the kitchen door. Lucy smiled and walked towards the kitchen, Arianne still in her arms. Once they’d reached the kitchen, Lucy leant down and let Arianne pick a cupcake for her. Arianne grabbed the purple one with a large red love heart in the middle of it. She held it up to Lucy’s mouth waiting for her to take a bite. Lucy took a small bite and set Arianne down on the counter top. Arianne held the cupcake out for Lucy to grab. She took it and took another bite before putting it down next to Arianne. Ali chuckled and grabbed a cupcake of her own. Arianne loved Lucy. Arianne was one of the only things that made Lucy smile.

“So Luce how have to been?” asked Ali picking Arianne up from the counter, after Arianne had held her arms out to Ali.

“I’ve been good, it wasn’t very easy getting here though… anyway how about you?” Ali sighed this feud between Pixie’s and fairy’s had to end soon, she was fed up, she and Lucy had to sneak out to see each other. Sometimes she thought they were the only two that got along with each other. Arianne was squirming in her arms. Ali looked down at her.

“What is it baby?” asked Ali.

“I want to show auntie Wucy my new doll!” Ali let Arianne down and watched as her three year old daughter ran towards her room. Lucy laughed at her niece, a real laugh not the fake one she used nearly all the time. She turned to face her sister and smiled.

“What happened did they follow you?”

“Some of the way but I convinced them to turn around” at that point Arianne walked in with her new baby doll.

“Auntie Wucy wook at my dolly” Arianne jumped at Lucy’s feet for a few seconds, waiting for her to look down.

“Your doll is very pretty, Arianne, but not as pretty as you” Arianne giggled as Lucy picked her up and bopped her on the nose softly with her finger. Lucy walked towards the sitting room, pushing open the door with her foot.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dean Winchester watched as his younger brother grabbed a beer and sat down with his laptop at the motel table.

“Anything?” he asked taking a sip of his own beer.

“Well, in Temp, AZ there has been 8 missing people in the last two months, also some weird things have been going on”

“Like?” asked Dean taking another sip from his beer.

“Well, there’s been crop circles, people have reported a white lights and weird noises around town”

“What kind of weird noises?”

“Doesn’t say, but I say let’s check it out”
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer i do not own supernaturalr Sam or Dean....

Read, review, subscribe, love